Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quad Corrosive Projection Conformation

Dextral

Question

So i need to confirm what i believe to be true. when you run 4 of the corrosive projections you removed 120% of the armor
Now lets say that unit is a heavy gunner, does that change the armor type of the unit meaning the heavy gunner now takes bonus damage from heat damage and not corrosive damage like i believe, Or does corrosive still give 75% bonus damage against heavy gunners even though they no longer have armor?

Edited by Dextral

8 answers to this question

But if they have 0 armor, if you do the WellOfLife+EnergyVampire combo will it slay everything around them then finish them off, regardless of their level?

Yes, with no armor the WoL+EV combo can be used to kill any unit, of any level, that isn't immune to body-centric damage, in the game.

Now lets say that unit is a heavy gunner, does that change the armor type of the unit meaning the heavy gunner now takes bonus damage from heat damage and not corrosive damage like i believe, Or does corrosive still give 75% bonus damage against heavy gunners even though they no longer have armor?

When you run 4x CP auras, the health bar turns red, and enemies are no longer affected by armor specific multipliers. Corrosive loses it's damage bonus against Ferrite armored Grineer - because they no longer *have* Ferrite armor.

Yes, with no armor the WoL+EV combo can be used to kill any unit, of any level, that isn't immune to body-centric damage, in the game.

When you run 4x CP auras, the health bar turns red, and enemies are no longer affected by armor specific multipliers. Corrosive loses it's damage bonus against Ferrite armored Grineer - because they no longer *have* Ferrite armor.

Thread necro, for great justice.

Let's say you have 3x CP instead, removing 90% of armor. Would you then receive the bonus from corrosive element against Heavy Gunners?

And ultimately, which is better? Corrosive or Viral?

Thread necro, for great justice.

Let's say you have 3x CP instead, removing 90% of armor. Would you then receive the bonus from corrosive element against Heavy Gunners?

And ultimately, which is better? Corrosive or Viral?

Id say with even 10% armor corrosive is better, but with 0 armor viral because its straight health dmg