Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Harvester/bleeding Out In Solo Mission

(PSN)MonkeysBeLike

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, so today i was doing gift of the lotus, had a level 10 Braton, lato and Cronus, so I'm continuing my way through the level and hey mr harvester decides to spawn, so i spend about 10 minutes trying to kill him by myself and i eventually killed him, i got the barrel which was the last part i needed, i do the first terminal and move on to the second, i was almost killed and was expecting to end up in the choosing screen to choose if i want to revive or forfeit, i go down but then i go into the revive animation when I was playing by myself, tried killing the enemies but there were 3 corpus techs, they destroy the terminal and i fail the mission, what's the point of going down when I'm by myself and the harvester is dead? Like thats just rubbish

He's saying he reached zero health during a solo mission and got put into the bleeding out/downed state.

Sounds like a bug; try making a post about it in the bug reporting section of the forum.

Edited by A5PECT

He's saying he reached zero health during a solo mission and got put into the bleeding out/downed state.

Sounds like a bug; try making a post about it in the bug reporting section of the forum.

Thanks, that explains the rant :) Yeah, that sucked. I suggest OP to play with someone, even the random one.

He's not complaining that he died. He's reporting that the game didn't handle his death properly.

When you reach zero health in a solo game you aren't supposed to go into the bleeding out state, you're supposed to go straight into the Revive/Forfeit screen (because there aren't any other players there to revive you).

He's mentioning the Harvester because he thinks it may have caused or been involved with the cause of the bug.

Edited by A5PECT

In a solo mission, you shouldn't even go down and bleed out-- you should be insta-killed into a revive.  This sounds like a bug due to the Harvester spawning (maybe).

I have actually had something similar to this happen to me before, except the harvester killed me as I was with unranked EVERYTHING and I couldn't dent him. When I died I was able to revive but then the harvester followed me around like a pet, but that was several PS4 updates ago.

Anyhow, Moved to PS4 beta bugs ----> General as I don't know if this is related to a certain mission or is a game mechanic fault.