Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Reflex Coil

letir

Question

6 answers to this question

I don't know if it is like that now.

But last thing i read about it is something along these lines:

Reflex coil does work, it will shorten the time it takes to charge and then hit, BUT you will have to let go of the charge yourself.

Either something like that or i have misread something. But yea i aint certain about that, since when i read that, and tested it out myself i kinda removed the mod from the weapon, since i have some hard time "counting" about myself, but not so hard when it is about others.

I don't know if it is like that now.

But last thing i read about it is something along these lines:

Reflex coil does work, it will shorten the time it takes to charge and then hit, BUT you will have to let go of the charge yourself.

Either something like that or i have misread something. But yea i aint certain about that, since when i read that, and tested it out myself i kinda removed the mod from the weapon, since i have some hard time "counting" about myself, but not so hard when it is about others.

Reflex Coil allows heavy weapons charge attack to be released X% earlier and still do the attack. Etc a 2 second charge will only take 1.5 seconds to charge with 50% reflex coil, and anytime after that 1.5 second mark you can release the melee button to do the attack. If you keep the button held, it fires off at the 2 second mark.

Regular/Dual melee weapons reflex coil might works as expected, firing off at the minimum charge point. Very hard to tell with faster charges.

Also the animation between charge attacks is sped up by Fury, and not Reflex Coil, so you have to have Fury as well to see the best charge DPS.

From my testing, holding the charge all the way is improved by reflex coil. I haven't tested releasing it early.

On a Gram, 10 straight charge attacks back to back took 17.4 seconds.

10 straight charge attacks with max reflex coil took 15.0 seconds.

It appears that reflex coil reduces about 0.2 seconds off of charging which could be what is intended based on the fact that it's only reducing the CHARGE time and not the windup time before it starts charging.