Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee Weapon For Rhino?

Darzk

Question

So assuming I'm gonna be standing still bashing on waves of Infected, I've been leaning towards a heavy weapon. (I've never used heavy melee weapons before, always been using speedy frames)

Reasoning being I'd be using regular attacks against Infected, who have no armor, and charged attacks against Grineer / Ancients, the Scindo would do the same DPS as Fragor anyways (as charged attacks ignore armor).

The radius/length of the swings appears to be greater than the Fragor, the jump attack has a higher radius, and the optional Manticore skin increases swing dmg (thus increasing jump attack and slide attack damage).

So why does everyone keep telling me to get Fragor? Is it simply because the charge attacks are so slow you dont want to use them at low/mid levels?

4 answers to this question

I built a Scindo ready for my Rhino but it gelled so well with my Excal play style that he stole it :(
so i bought the Furax.... fell in love tbh, the sliding double uppercut is an awsome way to initiate a fight  follow with a ground pound to pick off another one while down then just mop up with a couple of 1-2's :P