Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Aqua Dragon Master Has Come!

Waterheart

Heya! my name is Waterheart but you can call me Aqua (this is how a big community knows me)

I came here about 2 months ago and just came to the forum to actually be daily active a bit.

I will tell a bit about myself so you know me a bit and my gaming history, that way  you can kinda situate my situation.

so yeah my name is Aqua and I am a 19 year old boy currently living in Belgium. I am a gamer since I was 11 where I started to play a game called Dragonfable, after a while they released a game called Adventure Quest Worlds where I became a staff member with the functions bug tester, release tester, contest lead and Quality assurance member. I had this function since August 2013. 

After a while I saw that my lead doesn't care about some staff members and pushes others to the front (I was pushed too the front too), but as honest I am I started a fight with her about it. she didn't show she cared and gave me a warning instead,

that was the point that I decided to leave them and search something new to do, to go with the flow and start playing 3d games/mobile games/console games as I didn't play any other games than the games this particular company released. then I found Warframe after I played Skyrim, fallout new vegas, awesomenauts, CS, etc. which was something completely new for me, at first it was strange as I never played a game like this.

2 months later I am the owner of nearly every frame (need to craft 3 more but they are standing ready), the owner of the cutest kubrow which I will defend with my huge arsenal of weaponry. 

For the people who want to know personal things, I am a university student Safety engineering and I life together with my girlfriend in Antwerp, Belgium. I do not work at the moment but I used to work as a cook and cashier in the Mc Donalds (yes it was horrible but it payed really well) . right now I have second session so I only play like 2h a day and study 18h a day.

If you have any questions for me, post them here and I will answer them all the moment I see them :)

Greets!

Aqua

The supreme dragon master

Welp, you have a hug from me, Aqua!

hug

See you on the battlefield Tenno!

hope to meet you soon next to me in some fierce battle for life and death! 

Thats some roleplaying spirit in ya.

I always will be Aqua for the gaming Community as it is easier to pronounce in your head than my real name. 

I

Heya! my name is Waterheart but you can call me Aqua (this is how a big community knows me)

I came here about 2 months ago and just came to the forum to actually be daily active a bit.

I will tell a bit about myself so you know me a bit and my gaming history, that way  you can kinda situate my situation.

so yeah my name is Aqua and I am a 19 year old boy currently living in Belgium. I am a gamer since I was 11 where I started to play a game called Dragonfable, after a while they released a game called Adventure Quest Worlds where I became a staff member with the functions bug tester, release tester, contest lead and Quality assurance member. I had this function since August 2013.

I'm gonna like you. I remember when I played Dragonfable and it's predecessor Adventure Quest. Good times....I must ask what happened to the people that made those games.

I

I'm gonna like you. I remember when I played Dragonfable and it's predecessor Adventure Quest. Good times....I must ask what happened to the people that made those games.

They were moved to new projects while smaller volunteer teams maintained their older games like AQ and DF which has small releases. right now they are focusing on mobile games.