Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Choosing Between Forma'ing [Penta // Quanta // Attica]

Chattokung

Question

Well I have 3 Primary Weapon Which i already forma that is 

1. Boltor Prime [3 Forma]

2. Paris Prime [4 Forma]

3. Amprex [4 Forma]

Now I 'm looking Forward to make 5 forma Primary Weapon What should I go for next between this 4

1. Penta

2. Quanta

3. Attica

4. Dread

Well After the Penta Ammo Nerf I dunno if it 's still worth investing :/

8 answers to this question

1. Penta ammo nerf was too much my opinion, no forma for that one.

2. Quanta Seem like the best option and different style.

3. Attica, too lazy to check the news stats to know if is worth it x3

4. Dread, you already have a Paris Prime with some forma on it, would kinda be a waste to forma this one.

I would personaly go with the Quanta.

Offtopic, the Strun seem to be decent if you want a forma shotgun!

I say Sybaris or Tigris.  maybe Attica but it just feels like a rifle trying to be a bow even with its current buff.

I run Attica with Mirrage and her Hall Of Mirrors and then on the Attica you build the explosive bolt build and omg explosions for day!

Attica is what I'm currently Forma'ing Im on my second forma so far. Worth a look for sure, and Quanta is my other primary right now, also worth forma, but split chamber messes up its secondary shots.

Quanta is one of the most fun and versatile weapon in the game, problem is that it requires more then 1 forma to be effective, i really suggest it (attica and penta are boring tho)

I run Attica with Mirrage and her Hall Of Mirrors and then on the Attica you build the explosive bolt build and omg explosions for day!

Attica is what I'm currently Forma'ing Im on my second forma so far. Worth a look for sure, and Quanta is my other primary right now, also worth forma, but split chamber messes up its secondary shots.

try using shred too on the quanta, it helps using the secondary fire better, since you can punch the cube inside a group of enemies and then make it explode ;)

Edited by Regar

Quanta is one of the most fun and versatile weapon in the game, problem is that it requires more then 1 forma to be effective, i really suggest it (attica and penta are boring tho)

try using shred too on the quanta, it helps using the secondary fire better, since you can punch the cube inside a group of enemies and then make it explode ;)

Thanks for the heads up I'll try that when I get home from work today!