Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Sword Alert, It Done Trolled Me

Pairadix

But it seems I did. All he said was that the twitter thing was only on for a few days and was working well the whole time, only messing up one alert, while the game hasn't even hit full release yet. He's not going off on you, he's just stating a fact. It's not the end of the world and no, no one on the twitter team needs a kick in the shins because you didn't get a few pixels of satisfaction in the beta.

You only read what I directly quoted and replied from you, huh. It's maybe the first, probably not the last. I made a silly first post because I was disappointed to see the blueprint wasn't there, stop taking how I reacted as seriously as you are. I brought up a bug, that's the point of this. Not everything has to be SERIOUS BUSINESS.

I still want that print, though. One day.

Apparently you also need to look up sarcasm yourself. Internet and all, that was pretty obvious. I'm merely stating, YET again, that it's teasing us with something INCREDIBLY rare. Now you're claling people retards, go find something else to do, you're obviously here just to attack people.

Nice strategy you have there dude, you say something utterly stupid, and when people "attack" you for it you go like "omg people it was sarcasm couldn't you see it?!" ...

And yes, as Ungorisz pointed out, there was no ? on the event ingame, yet people did it without looking at their screens and / or thinking a bit ("hmm, there is no question mark here, maybe the Twitter got this one wrong!"), yet now they whine and they DEMAND (and this is the thing which beats me) that Dark Sword BP. 

If I tell you to burn down your house and you'll find infinite treasure below it, will you burn it down? If your answer is "yes", then, well, you are indeed $&*&*#(%&. 

We have fixed this problem - so sorry everyone. It will work next time!

Would it be possible to issue Dark Sword BPs to people who completed the false alert?

The timing on this alert was very inconvenient for me, so much so that I had to improvise a solution by pausing it in solo then coming back to it hours later, and I do not think I could do an alert around this time again. I imagine many other players had similar problems with this alert.

Edited by KisaruBandit