Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Corrupt Gaming Journalism Has Become:

zombisa

Well yeah, that's the way it works IRL. She got busted trying to use her vajayjay to get money and recognition, of course people are gonna get &!$$ed and angry. Instead of her we could have some other guy/girl in her position who would maybe make a good game and also be a moral person. IF this is all true, then she is a fraud and she doesn't deserve to be in the gaming industry.

And if she didn't want for people to attack her, than she shouldn't have lied and manipulated. I can't say I feel sorry for her.

Again, if this is all true.

No in IRL people would be mostly disappointed, on the internet people will rage, hate and probably threaten her.

Edited by BrotherIcarus

Criticizing is a different thing than attacking I agree you should be criticized but in the video he is still  attacking her individually for her actions. He could of very well made the video that still criticized her actions without attacking her but he did not. 

A person is defined by their actions. If someone does something bad, then someone else is justified in saying that the person themselves are bad.

To invoke Godwin's Law on this, well I assume you think Hitler's actions were horrible, but-- oh wait, we should be attacking their actions, not the person himself. Of course, that's not true, and the concept in and of itself makes absolutely no sense.

No in IRL people would be mostly disappointed, on the internet she people will rage, hate and probably threaten her.

That's not even slightly true. People rage IRL all the time, online they may have anonymity and a more direct forum for communication, but raging & hating is hardly an issue. Threatening should not be tolerated, of course, but the reality is that these "threats" are extremely over-exaggerated if not completely and utterly fabricated by people seeking to elicit sympathy. I agree that they are an issue nonetheless, but if you don't think that the same thing happens IRL, you must be rather naive.

A person is defined by their actions. If someone does something bad, then someone else is justified in saying that the person themselves are bad.

To invoke Godwin's Law on this, well I assume you think Hitler's actions were horrible, but-- oh wait, we should be attacking their actions, not the person himself. Of course, that's not true, and the concept in and of itself makes absolutely no sense.

We should not be attacking them at all, I agree a person is defined by there actions but what does that say about a person who attacks others for there faults? I have stated what I believe in and that is unchanged.

That's not even slightly true. People rage IRL all the time, online they may have anonymity and a more direct forum for communication, but raging & hating is hardly an issue. Threatening should not be tolerated, of course, but the reality is that these "threats" are extremely over-exaggerated if not completely and utterly fabricated by people seeking to elicit sympathy. I agree that they are an issue nonetheless, but if you don't think that the same thing happens IRL, you must be rather naive.

I admit the these things do happen IRL but not to the extent of the internet. Can you blame me seeing the real world in such a bright light when compared to the things people do on the internet?

>_>

This is why I don't "look around" on youtube. Thanks for bringing this vomit to the forums.

Well call me old fashioned but two wrongs don't make a right, I don't care what she has done it doe not give anyone the right to attack her for it. 

I don't condone what she did but neither do i condone his actions in making the vid. 

One drama-filled youtube BS story nobody cares about

"Gaming journalism is corrupt!!!!11"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS

-1 OP

i luv how the forum moderators allow garbage like this, but if you use curse words or dirty language you get warning point =/ /sarcasm

this is basically naming/shaming without the facts, just a ton of heresy

Edited by CY13ERPUNK

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS

-1 OP

i luv how the forum moderators allow garbage like this, but if you use curse words or dirty language you get warning point =/ /sarcasm

this is basically naming/shaming without the facts, just a ton of heresy

If you were to report objectionable material, it'd be easier to find. A lot of people only report cursing.

Help us help you have a better experience.

Locking due to the inflammatory topic.