Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Misses Charge Attacks? Returning Confirmed-Edition + Poll

BoomToon43

It would be interesting to see Charged Damage, Channeling Damage, and Channeling Efficiency become varying base stats within weapons, to encourage different playstyles.

Things like Scythes having a higher base Charged Damage multiplier, or Swords having higher base Channeling Efficiency. Things that turn a middle-of-the-pack weapon into a category unto its own.

Maybe even something along the same lines for Stealth finishers and Blocking.

• 3 months later...

Chanelling is a good thing & it should not be removed.

Also CHARGE ATTACKS MUST GET BACK INTO THE GAME BEACAUSE IT WAS FREAKING AWESOME!

It was simple and someone saying that it may be stupid, but in someway it is even funny like a farmer with his scythe at his plantation with wide slashes cutting wheat you cutting hordes on Infested. Tell me if it have no sense.

DE must do something about it & make charge attacks work correctly with stances.

Whole melee combat system still got a lot of work to do to make it realy good for everyone.

As for me> im NOT satisfied of it now.

Had you ever played Ninja Gaiden on XBox 360? Asking this question I understand that I'm asking too much, but anyway I believe you should understand me and things I'm talking about.

Edited by WideEyesOpen

Chanelling is a good thing & it should not be removed.

Also CHARGE ATTACKS MUST GET BACK INTO THE GAME BECAUSE IT WAS FREAKING AWESOME!

It was simple and someone saying that it may be stupid, but in someway it is even funny like a farmer with his scythe at his plantation with wide slashes cutting wheat you cutting hordes on Infested. Tell me if it have no sense.

DE must do something about it & make charge attacks work correctly with stances.

Whole melee combat system still got a lot of work to do to make it really good for everyone.

As for me> im NOT satisfied of it now.

Had you ever played Ninja Gaiden on XBox 360? Asking this question I understand that I'm asking too much, but anyway I believe you should understand me and things I'm talking about.

I agree, DE have already confirmed in the devstreams that charge attacks will be added back into the game, after parkour 2.0 is added in U17 that is. I deeply hope the add them back in the right way, and channeling is good and, I too believe it shouldn't be removed. 

and what makes you think if DE brings back charged attack for melee it will be as good as it was? or even better? that one hit kill that you used to do will now requires you to do 20 charged attacks.. and on top of bringing it back how much stuff will it break in the game just to please a miniscule minority who wants it.

Good riddance charged attack I sure don't miss ya and my eyes are much more comfortable looking at the screen.

There's only one thing I need if Charge Attacks ever came back. The ability for it to make Quick Melee (if button held down) transition into Full melee, and vice versa if possible. That'd be my dream come true.

yeah, when it returns i needs to be quick melee and full melee, but if what you want happened(CA in quick melee to full melee), that'd be sweet.

Edited by BoomToon43