The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember P, Frost P, Mag P

tocorro

Is this actually true? 

I recall it being on the wiki but cant find it there anymore. 

It does not say this anywhere that I can find anymore. 

Also what type of faster is it? 

Shorter time for recharge to start or Shorter time to recharge to max shields. 

I am tempted to test this as I don't believe this is a thing but just a myth. 

It was my belief the shield recharge was 1.1. if every other frame was 1.0.

Except elemental warframes surround themselves with the elements all the time. Ember's abilities covers her and the area around her in flames. Frost lives in a snowglobe. They aren't just shooting the elements out of their hands and have no direct contact with it.

Friendly-fire from abilities doesn't exist in this game. Take the example for what it is.

This is something that has to be done for the regular frames not just the primes Volt,Ember,Frost and Mag should be immune to their abilities it makes no sense that volt takes electrical damage or that ember gets burned....they need to fix it in general its like saying that the human torch can get burned or IceMan freeze to death it just doesn't fit.I for one would like to see the original and the primes alter and have these immunizations

This is something that has to be done for the regular frames not just the primes Volt,Ember,Frost and Mag should be immune to their abilities it makes no sense that volt takes electrical damage or that ember gets burned....they need to fix it in general its like saying that the human torch can get burned or IceMan freeze to death it just doesn't fit.I for one would like to see the original and the primes alter and have these immunizations

I understand your point, but I suggested primes, because they should be the supperior verison (perfect version) of a standrad frame. So there really should be something in them that regular frames don't have.

It was my belief the shield recharge was 1.1. if every other frame was 1.0.

Considering how nigh-unnoticable his shield recharge is I still think excal prime needs some kind of other stat boost.

And honestly, are the old primes going to get some kind of graphical update? Because I look at the older primes and then I look at loki prime and wonder what happened.

Considering how nigh-unnoticable his shield recharge is I still think excal prime needs some kind of other stat boost.

And honestly, are the old primes going to get some kind of graphical update? Because I look at the older primes and then I look at loki prime and wonder what happened.

Graphics are one thing, but as a founder, I still disagree with an Excalprime buff because other players can't obtain it. Mag, Ember, Frost? Sure, but I don't equate founders status with a power notch.

Graphics are one thing, but as a founder, I still disagree with an Excalprime buff because other players can't obtain it. Mag, Ember, Frost? Sure, but I don't equate founders status with a power notch.

I agree with that.

I understand your point, but I suggested primes, because they should be the supperior verison (perfect version) of a standrad frame. So there really should be something in them that regular frames don't have.

I agree with both of you, however normal frames should be able to resist at least 75% of their elemental damage and Primes 100% - but I repeat their innate abilities need to be buffed when compared to prime weapons increases.  

My example is the Boltor prime vs Boltor :-

Projectile Speed > 23%, Firing Rate > 13.6%, Magazine Size > 8%, Physical Damage >118%, Impact > 100%, Puncture > 148%, Crit Damage > 33% and even the Conlclave rating > 150%.  

Then take Rhino vs Rhino Prime the only difference is Sprint speed up from .9 to 1 as rise of 11% and we are all chasing our tails for the same thing in a different guise.  

Does something need adjusting - YES the Warframe Primes.

I think its about time Excalibur Prime was re-introduced seeing as you can buy some of the other Primes through prime access.