The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rank Up Test Wait Is Bad

Headshot_

The game is asking  big amounts of money  compared with the bad service. Also after failing the test for a rank up  sucks you have to wait 24 hours. does not make any sens unless you got alot of players online wich they don't. my point is that i have 2 warframes at lvl 30 and  1 sentenel and the dog  lvl 30  and i am now rank 4 ready for rank 5 but i cant do nothing unless i get rank 5 because you dont earn any mastery points anymore and i am not stupid to level warframes with out getten mastery points in fact i am not leveling anything untill i get the rank. So if you fail  the test for a rank up your not allouwd to play for 24 hour  get the point.  super bad service

...well for those who don't want to spend money, there is the ingame market. You can farm void-missions to get primeparts which sell for roughly 5plat each some even for 50plat and when new ones are released(like the first week of Loki prime) you can even sell them for 200 plat.

Using the ingame market to get platinum is the most common way to get new slots and the plat for catalysts. Justsayin'

Your thread is all over the place and I'm not even sure what you are trying to say.

If you fail a mastery test you still earn all mastery points form leveling gear. Its doesn't just stop being awarded. so there is no reason to not level up gear while you're waiting.

Its not bad service. You just don't fully understand the system. Failing only stops you from taking the test again for 24 hours. It doesn't stop you getting mastery points.

Problem solved.

Also as someone else mentioned. You can get literally everything except cosmetics without spending money.

So no, WF doesn't ask for big amounts of money in order for you to progress.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

If you don't pass the test you will not lose any Mastery point. 

When I started to play the game again, before Breeding Ground, I was MR4. I did the test and my bar reached more than half. In a few days I was able to do the test from 5 to 6 just leveling up 1 or 2 frames.

-99% of items are obtainable for free

-Their service is great, just swamped

-This is one of the most popular F2P games out there and they have millions of players across 2 (soon to be 3) platforms

-Mastery points are obtainable and count towards your rank even if you don't do the test

-Look up videos of the tests before hand, it'll help

Stick with it Tenno, and always ask for help from the community. That's what we're here for!

Mastery XP persists regardless of test status. You can keep levelling stuff and the XP will be there after you rank up. The game also doesnt require you to pay any money what so ever, I'm currently MR12 and havent spent any money what so ever. Just trade rare mods and let other people do the paying for you.

I'm also not sure where you're getting the point about there not being many players online from. There are a lot. Most likely you're getting confused as a result of the recent chat update which removes name listings from chat until they talk in it so its not a massive cluster of names.

Edited by Jag272

Hm oke  so now i got the duel kamas on lvl 4  need to be lvl 30  but  now at rank 4. if i lvl the kama blades to lvl 30  when still in rank 4  and do the test after that  and get rank 5  do i get the mastery points from the duel kamas i lvl ?

Hm oke  so now i got the duel kamas on lvl 4  need to be lvl 30  but  now at rank 4. if i lvl the kama blades to lvl 30  when still in rank 4  and do the test after that  and get rank 5  do i get the mastery points from the duel kamas i lvl ?

So you now changed the subject?

Edit: Just saying since you was putting down warframes services

Edited by Monsterwithin

So you now changed the subject?

Edit: Just saying since you was putting down warframes services

He was only putting it down likely due to frustration and not actually fully understanding what he was criticizing. Sure it was a knee jerk and illinformed reaction but I'm sure OP can be forgiven seeing as he is new.

I just wish people would do a little research and less assuming before they jump the gun. Seen way too many rants from relatively new players about stuff when they are literally told in game how it works. The mastery thing isn't obvious in this case but you would be amazed at how little attention people pay. frustration just takes over and then they end up feeling silly when someone points out the solution was right in front of them all along. They just didn't pay attention. Just like how people don't read the paragraph in trade about what is and isn't tradable. Next minute they're on the forums raging about how bad WF is.

got a friend  that have 6 warframes  4 lvl 30 and 2 lvl 60 but his rank is 6  is that not because of the leveling with out getting rank ?

Ok I don't think you understand how mastery works at all. Check the warframe wiki because that will explain it all.

You can't have a lvl 60 frame. The max level for all weapons and frames is 30.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Mastery_Rank

Edit: I'll try and explain.

Mastery is always earned regardless of whether or not you have not taken a mastery rank up test. Everytime you rank up the amount of mastery points you need to earn increases. It has nothing to do with how many frames you have or their levels. everytime you rank up a weapon or frame you earn mastery points (I think its a 1000 each time) which then goes to your mastery rank progression. You need to earn more and more points with every new rank to progress.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

got a friend  that have 6 warframes  4 lvl 30 and 2 lvl 60 but his rank is 6  is that not because of the leveling with out getting rank ?

well, not sure what lvl 60 he has,since nothing goes over 30, but if he forma'd any frames, he will no longer get rank for them. you only gain mastery levels for the first time you level any frame or weapon, once forma'd or even if you craft a new one of the same weapon or frame, you will no longer get mastery for it as you've already completed the leveling for that particular frame or weapon.

He was only putting it down likely due to frustration and not actually fully understanding what he was criticizing. Sure it was a knee jerk and illinformed reaction but I'm sure OP can be forgiven seeing as he is new.

I just wish people would do a little research and less assuming before they jump the gun. Seen way too many rants from relatively new players about stuff when they are literally told in game how it works. The mastery thing isn't obvious in this case but you would be amazed at how little attention people pay. frustration just takes over and then they end up feeling silly when someone points out the solution was right in front of them all along. They just didn't pay attention. Just like how people don't read the paragraph in trade about what is and isn't tradable. Next minute they're on the forums raging about how bad WF is.

Ah, I guess you right when you say it that way.

Except you do continue to get mastery points even if you've failed to complete a mastery rank test. And the game does not ask for "big amounts of money", you can play without ever spending a dime.

/thread

Clearly not.

If you want slots, you need to pay. And the share system with platiniums suck &#!.

Clearly not.

If you want slots, you need to pay. And the share system with platiniums suck @$$.

but.. you can play without spending any money...

And if you need extra slots/potatoes go to trade. I never spend money on WF anymore. Just sell extra void stuff.

Stop making baseless claims?

This is exactly what I'm talking about. People don't understand what they are criticizing, get mad and rage. The systems far from perfect but you can easily get by without spending any money at all. Count your lucky stars WF is free to play and doesn't hit you with a pay wall if you want to enjoy the other 90% of the games content.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

lmao how dare you guys bad service you need to do  everything your self  and please dont talk about ingame how to get kubrow  how to get upgrade to lvl to 60 did not even know before got this of the net  and 5 euro for 75 plat is big money for some 1 who lets me wait because i am bad informent but thank anyway guys  the only thing thats fast now are the reply on this topic 

lmao how dare you guys bad service you need to do  everything your self  and please dont talk about ingame how to get kubrow  how to get upgrade to lvl to 60 did not even know before got this of the net  and 5 euro for 75 plat is big money for some 1 who lets me wait because i am bad informent but thank anyway guys  the only thing thats fast now are the reply on this topic 

So your insulting us for replying to this topic quickly?