Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wow De Seriously Breeding Grounds Is Rigged And A Joke.

(PSN)LegionOfZoom1410

Question

I am the 5% Trinity.

No. You're the 4.99% Trinity. I'm the 0.01% Excalibur.

I love to see people complaining about the event while they're using a LOKI PRIME. L O K I. P R I M E. That is just 'turn invisible all the time, destroy the three hives and then run for extraction'. 

The point growth is sporadic. I've reached 50 with a dedicated group in 2 or 3 hours. It jumped like this 6-10-18-38-45-50. Difficulty did not increase. I've used Rhino Prime with shield flux + rush + arcane vanguard, as most ppl do. It was very easy, they couldn't even tickle my carrier, let alone warframe itself.

The point growth is sporadic. I've reached 50 with a dedicated group in 2 or 3 hours. It jumped like this 6-10-18-38-45-50. Difficulty did not increase. I've used Rhino Prime with shield flux + rush + arcane vanguard, as most ppl do. It was very easy, they couldn't even tickle my carrier, let alone warframe itself.

The point totals are not sporadic, there is just an abstraction between your total points and your points per mission that DE has not made public but can be reverse engineered as you do it easily enough.

The base difficulty was a 6 point run.  Each run at that difficulty adds 6 points to your total.  At some threshold your total will grow enough to increase the difficulty to 10 points per run.  Now add 10 points per until the next threshold.  Repeat.  As your overall difficulty level increases you'll be adding more points per mission so it'll ramp quickly towards the end.  The wiki says upwards of 480 total points is needed for a 48 point mission.

You mileage in PUGs may vary.  I'm doing it solo with Sayrn.  A little bit of a grind, but really no different than solo'ing Rescue 2.0 with Loki in that sense.