Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

♥♥♥ Kawaii Hasu ♥♥♥ [Recruitment Open]

Pansoy

1: Vorg2345

2: Hi im a returning veteran player since beta of warframe, i left this game around U9 and since this game has alot of improvement since then i came    back and now im looking for a nice clan and this clan seems perfect for me since i want a non hardcore clan and anime themed :) also i have 5 more  friends with me who is playing this game that also who likes anime too :)

3: High School Dxd, Nisekoi , Attack on Titan thats my top 3 anime on my list :) but mostly i like ecchi animes XDDD

1. Melon  (i am a neko, hence melonneko o.o)      ♥
  2. I am looking for a group of casual players. I will never be great at this game and have no interest in ranking pvp or whatever. I like to be a space ninja. I also like anime/manga so it would be nice to have people of similar interests to play with as well.   Also i need help cus I don't know what to do now XD  I mostly play at night (10pm to 1am or so  -6:00 time (central us))
  3. lots. mangas atm: onepunch man, akame ga kill, uq holder, trinity seven, hayate combat butler,etc. anime: world trigger, durarara, scholl-live!, actually, i am (well, most of whatever is simulcasting on crunchy roll >.>)  my fav anime/manga/light novel is mahouka koukou no rettousai
  5. lies
  6. okay

7. i added one

anyway, if you still have space ^^

Thanks =^.^=

1 :Glavios  ♥   - Mastery Rank 18

2 :All i want is people to do endless misson types/ Grind my life away whilst listening to anime music and Chill 

3 :God Eater, OP, Food Wars, Rokka no yuusha, Gangsta,Gate, HXH Pls pls continue i beg T_T, Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga   Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai - Need some love juice XD .... i can go on and on i watch alot of the ongoing ones at the moment

4: No Pantsu at present :c

5: oh well :/ 

My Body is ready!!!!

original.jpg?w=600&h

Edited by Glavios

1. What's your name?

My in-game name is Kergeros.

2. Why do you want to join?

I'm honestly just looking for a group of people I can talk to and play with, and access to clan research, obviously. I'm not very hardcore, but I enjoy the game thoroughly, and I plan to play it for a good while. This clan just seems pretty chill.

3. What manga/ anime are you currently on right now?

Boku no Hero Academia, JJBA- Steel Ball Run for manga. Queen's Blade for anime.

Edited by Kergeros

I'd like to join :D

My name is Matt, I managed to find a username that I could wedge that in there.

I want to join because I'm a big anime fan (even though I'm being lazy right now) and I really want some people to play with since I'm fairly new.

I will be starting the Akame ga Kill manga soon and I'm currently finishing up High School DxD season 3.

1. DefinitelyPurple (just call me Purple)

2. I was honestly going through different clans, posting replys, then I came here. I don't want any other clan anymore.

3. I'll give you a list of all anime I have watched and am currently watching aswell as all manga i have read and am currently reading if you give me an invite! 

4. Striped white / grey / blue

5. I agree. There is no 4.

6. Sadly I am confused at this one.

Edit*

For number 3. just know that I have 42.3 days watched (of what I could remember to put on the list) and 13.1 days of manga read (again of what I could remember)

Edited by DefinitelyPurple

Oh noes, My soul was not for claiming but I shall allow it! :/ sigh 

As promised! 

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/DefinitePurple

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/DefinitePurple

(Hope you's can see this. if not I can do multiple screenshots)

Pretty sure I haven't updated the manga list in a few weeks but thats most of it all.

Impressive, I already lost track of what I have dropped and have watched. Btw continue watching Steins Gate, it guwd :P

Impressive, I already lost track of what I have dropped and have watched. Btw continue watching Steins Gate, it guwd :P

I mainly dropped it to annoy two of my friends. They told me to watch it about a year and 4 months ago so i started it 4 months ago and then told them its crap and ended it at ep 22

1 - Bliekord

2 - i want to make friends to play with(no not that way...ew) so i heard there's a occult research club recruiting members

3 - Darker than black,overload,kagerou project/mekakucity actors, and hellsing.

4 - uhm none..?

5 - jk really xD

Arigato!

tumblr_njadr4brX51u8e3bho1_400.gif

1) My name is KogiKishin (or just Kogi really, quicker to type and say) ♥ 

2) Just trying to find a fun, casual clan and I need to make sempai notice me. I've had experiences with past clans that were either full of toxic people, had officers in the clan that didn't regulate the rules, had players that randomly invited others constantly even when told not to, or just general drama.

I just want a relaxing experience, man. xD

3) Manga: Tokyo Ghoul:re, Shingeki no Kyojin, Black Lagoon (whenever the writer decides to come out of hiatus), and, umm, *cough* Bleach *cough*

Anime: Durarara, rewatching Psycho-Pass, trying to re-discover Toonami nostalgia with IGPX, and Prison School (lost a bet)

4) Brown ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

5) B-b-but... I just saw that 4...

6) I can read? Do I get a sticker? :D

Edited by KogiKishin

I shall claim this soul as min- Erm I meant....

Welcome aboard~! ^^;

welcome to the clan! Anyway I am going to bed nao, i has to go to the world of pureness... ye, my pure is different from other types of pure ø_ø

The unpureness though... D:

1.Shrapna(Sketch if you prefer, more on why upon request)   ♥ ]
  2. Not often one finds a clan of otaku, also, any group who examples "I'm gonna be the twintail" is aces in My book.
  3. Currently working on RideBack and Nanatsu No Tazai(The seven deadly sins)
  4. No colors, I generally don't wear undies.
  5. There is no 4. (but EVERYTHING in the universe boils down to four)
  6. Done