Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I Killed The Stalker...

Tozeas

I killed him, he was lvl 45, I use the Ash warframe, basically he spawned, I used stealth, charge attacked him till he went down.  Was a rather easy fight, after all the things i've read on the forums I'm suprised at how easy he was, did he get nerfed or something?  Also there should be a reward for killing him, just saying...

I managed to take him down 3 times till now, after he had killed me once.

3 of these 4 times he was after me. I couldn't have survived those 3 times in which we've defeated him if it wasn't for my team-mates. I think they may have done most of the damage to it.

It was still scary as S#&$ though xD The Stalker is bad-&#! even though he's not Over-Powered anymore

More than one should spawn in, especially on missions with a full house of 4-players. And YES please allow him to drop something.

I can get a bonus for finding 4 blue orbs, looting 4 lockers... But we get nothing for defeating this badass?!? 

More than one should spawn in, especially on missions with a full house of 4-players. And YES please allow him to drop something.

I can get a bonus for finding 4 blue orbs, looting 4 lockers... But we get nothing for defeating this badass?!? 

This

I agree that he is too weak. The only time he MIGHT kill some of us is if we have no energy whatsoever, which makes it a decent battle but still fairly easy.

Hes weak?  Whatever.  I have seen him 3 times today and every time hes killed me in under 5 seconds.  I am playing as a Trinity btw, and I have ZERO armor so once my shields are gone its over.

The fact that I have seen him 3 times today is really getting on my nerves.

He spawned on me while I was the frost, one snow globe and he couldn't do anything, I just spent the entire time Charge hitting with the Fragor. Didn't lose any shield. Saw him pop up for a friend once too, but he wasn't moving on my screen (my friend was freaking out and running around, so maybe it was different on his screen).

Hes weak?  Whatever.  I have seen him 3 times today and every time hes killed me in under 5 seconds.  I am playing as a Trinity btw, and I have ZERO armor so once my shields are gone its over.

The fact that I have seen him 3 times today is really getting on my nerves.

It gets worse, he's immune to the trinity damage redirect power 'Link', he even points out "Your tenno powers are useless on me!" when you try it. Not sure if he attacks through the ultimate though, he kills my Trinity too fast for that.