Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thief's Wit And Enemy Sense Mods

(PSN)KeyzerSoze22

Question

HI everyone. I'm playing (still a very new player :p) on the PS4 and I got these two mods last night. I slapped them on my Tenno just to test them out. Either I'm blind or I'm totally missing something (most likely missing it) but I don't see anything on my mini map to show either Enemies or Lootable objects. Can anyone tell me what I"m supposed to see so I know what I"m looking for? :/

Btw, I'm loving the 14.1 update.

Thank you! :)

7 answers to this question

At low ranks, the mods have negligible range, and particularly for Enemy Sense, are mostly useless.

I found running a rank 3 Thief's Wit highlighted enough area to be useful when I was hunting for resources. It has two functions; First, it marks all containers and resources in range on your minimap. Second, any mods in range will be highlighted bright yellow on your screen, even through walls, meaning you are far less likely to miss them.

At max rank, Enemy Sense will mark enemies on almost your entire minimap, minus the edges/corners. Below max rank, I have found it to be little use.

What rank are the mods? Higher level for the mod gives it more range.

With Enemy Sense you can see enemies as red dots on the radar

With Thief's Wit you can see lootable crates and dropped mods as white icons in the radar. Also you can see mod drops with a yellow highlight through the walls.

Edited by Kalakukkoo

It's a bit sad that there are so many mods that are essential, and slots so tight, that we can't use some of the "flavour" mods without gimping ourselves relative to other players.  It would be nice to have a dedicated "utility slot" so we could actually use some of these toys.

I use Thief's Wit on my Vortex, Negative Nova and Desecrate builds, as it means I won't miss anything, and I tend to run Enemy Sense/Radar on my crowd control and close combat builds.

The mods are far from useless, and I find both of them vital under some circumstances.