Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

#welovegamedevs - Digital Extremes Edition

Archistopheles

I have a confession to make... I love the developers at Digital Extremes (Ltd.)

There has been some nasty stuff going on in the gaming world recently, and if you don't know about it, don't talk about it here, because this is about showing appreciation to game developers. And no, I don't twitter, so I'm not actually going to twit the hashtag... It's just there for reference.

If you prefer watching instead of reading, here is the general message: (Skip to minute 4:25 if you are unfamiliar with the series.

This isn't some white-knighting fanboy speech either. Quite the opposite; I've butted heads with the devs and still don't agree with many of the changes that have been made, but that's OK. We're one big community - like a circus family - and it's only natural for humans to have emotions that can get ugly.

The important part is that we remember that everyone is human, and humans need love. Let's stop badgering the devs for a day or two to show the world that the Warframe community is, in fact, a cut above the rest of the gamers out there. Cheers.

I live under a rock so have not heard about any nasty stuff but if it's from twitter it's propably trolls.

I grab this chance to send my gratidude to DE for a great game and being a great company (great staff makes a great company).

off topic: The only news I have heard (under my glorious rock) is of Casey Hudson leaving Bioware arfter 16 years.

• 3 weeks later...