Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What To Sell, Keep, And Forma.

(PSN)M37h3w3

Question

This is kinda like KFM.

I have a plethora of weapons available to me and I'm pondering if I should trim down and if I do what to keep and what to sell. I'm also looking to head into T3/T4 content and so I need to Forma some weapons but I'm at a loss at which ones I should start with.

Cernos

Paris

Dread

Hek

Sobek

Drakgoon

Phage

Dera

Karak

Flux Rifle

Gorgon

Supra

Soma

Synapse

Grinlok

Latron

Sybaris

Penta

Ogris

My inclination is that the only ones worth keeping are Dread, Soma, Synapse, Sybaris, Phage, Penta and Ogris. And likewise they are also the ones to Forma.

Edited by (PS4)M37h3w3

8 answers to this question

Of the weapons on the list, Dread is the only one which is unarguably 'top-tier', and I would advise starting with it. Soma I would do second.

Your idea of which to keep (list at bottom) is pretty much accurate I would say, although Attica is worth keeping (not formaing) for a fire rate/Thunderbolt build to goof off in lower level missions.

I am assuming these are all non-prime, as essentially all prime weapons are worth keeping.

Keep in mind Forma something that may get nerf is like talking to the wall a few hours. After the big nerfs on launchers as an example, your not getting those forma's back.

I'll have to run Ammo Mutation on them as a default to keep them supplied considering their total ammo nerf and move to sniper ammo instead of rifle ammo, but really it's warranted and even post nerf, I would still want to bring one along.

But 587 kills on Infested Mobile Defense just from standing on a tower spamming rockets, with a R6 Serration and elemental combos, at the objective is ludicrous.

Edited by (PS4)M37h3w3