Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.7.4: Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

fire rate for lancers seriously needs a nerf. it was almost non existant in this update two lancers can drop my sheilds in seconds wheras heavy gunners and napalmers  have to acutally work at it while in a group and im just an excalabur right now. thats kind of sad.

Awesome, but.. 

Lancers still shoot like pew pew pew pew pew pew (Said with 100x speed). Doesn't feel any different... 

1 more thing, can you change the decoy so that we can shoot through it??? Getting annoying to have to not shoot the decoy, wasted bullets. 

i think the special weapons (paris,Snipatron) need to have titled special mods, not rifle mods.

also i love to hate getting shot by the grenade launcher, can get one a rank 3 or maybe even 5 for the players that have played for a bit longer than i have and that will introduce a longer play span of a month.... hypothetically and let them keep striving to achieve. 

Who stands in the middle of a room being shot instead of taking cover? If you want to rush into a mob use Iron skin, if not take cover and shoot. MOAs shoot their laser at a much higher rate. What is next, demanding DE to nerf that?

who stays in the middle of the room? a rhino whos body blocking to protect a captive. if i hadnt jumped infront of those bullets, the red-lining hostage wouldof died. thats the role of a rhino. its even more important now then ever that those guys stay alive. most of you guys looked at "oh he got shot by a lot of guys! he must be oblivious!" did i mention the clipping issues some of the mobs still have? 2 of those lancers were shooting through cover, and one was under the map. i was carrying data as an extended part of the quest in a solo mission and had already used up my energy saving both my backside as well as my hostage. in those higher level missions, mobs have no problem or second thought about spawning a chunk or 2 behind you to get you from behind.i take my role as a beta tester seriously enough to enjoy the game, but give feedback on issues as i see them, because if a rhino cant take the heat, what chance do you ember players stand at all?

Edited by Satwo

Fixed enemies not spawning during Endless Defense missions.

Fixed avatar images not appearing for clan members.

Fixed areas where player could fall through ground in Corpus Outpost level.

Fixed Dark Sword blueprint Alert reward.

Fixed flickering Ether Sword effects.

Reduced firing rate of Grineer Lancers.

Fixed unresponsive AI if host migration occurs after Assassination target has been eliminated.

Fixed older accounts missing fusion cores.

Fixed objective marker not indicating correct location in Grineer Cave level areas.