Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Alerts Has Revealed A New Hate For The Moas

faresamir7

i played as mag prime for the first couple of level then exca the rest of the way, they didnt even bother me. In fact, i enjoy soloing the alert, it was really fun and well done, at the perfect difficulty and balance for both groups and solo player too. the event was well done and the MOAs are easy to deal with, just need to wrap your head around the problem guys.

Well... Has anyone of you tried a run on Elara (at least before U14) ?

Dem Anti-MoAs.

when I farmed for swirling tiger, I always thought that both detron guys and anti moas are interesting corpus unit and they came both came in, in suspicious shipments and ice eximus alerts.

Just curious.

How many negative posts has OP made?

Every time I see this name it's always a negative post.

The way I see it. If everyone slowed down a little, and not rushed right in to activate the moas then the whole ping pong thing wouldn't happen so much.

Also mêlée blocking is your friend.

I killed them before they could do that/attack so fast all shockwaves are ignored.

Volt laughs at shockwaves honestly.

The real eye opener is that if DE really truly wanted to make us leave, they could make every other door a laser door complete with 79082398 cameras on every single wall.

I swear to god if all Corpus missions turn into the amount of camera/laser trap doors that are in this event, normally, I will NEVER run a corpus mission EVER again.

God, I am seriously TIRED of being a goddamn ping-pong ball to bounce around all the f***ing room. Damn you moas! Especially th Anti-Moas. Am I the only one that had it with the Moas?

Did the whole event with excal,

I even forgot they can shoot

In all seriousness i was downed a grand total of 3 times during the alert.

Initially i was playing as Volt, only using Lat Prime. Electric Shield let me basically ignore everything that was not a Shockwave MOA.

Then came the second stage where that setup was far above 500CR, where i switched to perma-invis Loki and Dual Ichors. They didnt see me coming.