14. Banshee

15. Frost

16. Saryn

17. Ember

18. Zephyr

19. Hydroid

20. Oberon

By your opinion......

It is relevant because the thread is asking which is best.  Trinity is at the top (i.e. the best).

Did I ever say it wasn't relevant? 

However, your comment on it's relevancy was irrelevant because the point of my post was that your list was a list based on your opinions, not an official list like you portrayed it to be by saying it's "the" list for pve. 

Even then, it's still not relevant because the OP is asking what your favorite frame is (based on looks, powers, etc), not which is best. 

Edited by Rexlars

Yes.  Here is the Frame rankings for PvE:

1. Trinity

2. Loki

3. Vauban

4. Mirage

5. Nova

6. Nyx

7. Rhino

8. Mag

9. Valkyr

10. Nekros

11. Volt

12. Ash

13. Excalibur

14. Banshee

15. Frost

16. Saryn

17. Ember

18. Zephyr

19. Hydroid

20. Oberon

QCukyT3.gif 

My favourite frames that I use most

Rhino/rhino prime - like his skill set and looks (prime looks way better) and fits my play style

Zephyr - like the looks and love the mobility, plus has a decent skill set and attributes

Sayrn - love the looks, especially with the iliac armour/syandara, plus miasma spam is fun

Nekros - for farming runs and trolling my clan mates with my outrageous colour scheme

Ember prime - love the looks mainly, although I have a pretty decent dps build that serves me well.

Just started using mirage, seems to have some decent potential as a dps frame, but I'm not sure what my end build will be yet, time will tell if I enjoy playing her or not (never enjoyed playing Nova even although most people liked the damage she could put out and I know there are similarities in the glass cannon types of both)

Loki is the 'best' right now IMO.

Perma invisibility has no weakness at all and with a full "Submarine" build you can just stay invisible all day using the regen from Energy Siphon.

Radial Disarm has massive tactical applications in groups. I'm really astounded that Vortex+Radial Disarm has not caught on. As OP as Vauban was for infested, he was just as OP for Corpus or Grineer ever since Over Extended came out for Loki to use.

Plus Loki has arcane helmets for both of those playstyles.

Loki can go invisible only if you are not creative, like you seem to be. He is only frame that offers at least 2 different playstyles.

Trinity is energy restore, team support and still can mitigate 90+ % of damage.

As for your favorites, let me disect them. Rhino is noob frame and used by players that are scared of challenge. Like any meta frame, he is overused and mostly used badly. Hydroid can be good for crowdcontrol and thats all, what he does, Nyx does better. As for Volt, he is decent frame with 4 useful abilities.

Dont be biased on your scaling, as every frame except Oberon is good.

this is the joy of having opinions. :)

Rhino is a tank...a one dimensional tank. Sure he is a new player frame but lets compare Valkyr and Rhino for a moment Both are relatively equal  - Rhino Stomp vs Hysteria - Roar vs Warcry etc 

Valkyr: As you get further up in levels her Invincibility become less effective. I've been on tower 4 survivals with friends and after 30 minutes the Hysteria is absolutely ineffective. 

Rhino: Rhino Stomp becomes less effective in the way of damage BUT it's the secondary stasis (the slow motion) that becomes most effective. 

Nyx other then her Absorb everything else she has is spongy at best. Her Mind Control is effective yes but it rarely comes in handy much less used in high level Defense missions (with randoms) 

this is the joy of having opinions. :)

Rhino is a tank...a one dimensional tank. Sure he is a new player frame but lets compare Valkyr and Rhino for a moment Both are relatively equal  - Rhino Stomp vs Hysteria - Roar vs Warcry etc 

Valkyr: As you get further up in levels her Invincibility become less effective. I've been on tower 4 survivals with friends and after 30 minutes the Hysteria is absolutely ineffective. 

Rhino: Rhino Stomp becomes less effective in the way of damage BUT it's the secondary stasis (the slow motion) that becomes most effective. 

Nyx other then her Absorb everything else she has is spongy at best. Her Mind Control is effective yes but it rarely comes in handy much less used in high level Defense missions (with randoms) 

Are you saying your trying to use Hysteria in T4..... lawl. And comparing Warcry to Roar isn't very good because Roar is more team oriented while the only people getting a benefit from Warcry are people going in melee only and frame with high armor. Oh, and Rhino and Valkyr aren't equal. Valkyr simply is a better tank but Rhino has CC. All frames have a drawback.

Are you saying your trying to use Hysteria in T4..... lawl. And comparing Warcry to Roar isn't very good because Roar is more team oriented while the only people getting a benefit from Warcry are people going in melee only and frame with high armor. Oh, and Rhino and Valkyr aren't equal. Valkyr simply is a better tank but Rhino has CC. All frames have a drawback.

My point...is that everyone has their opinions on the "BEST" warframe. The term "best" is relative. We can run circles all day over which warframe is better and which warframe is more awesome but everyone here is going to have a different opinion. Disproving why you don't like a warframe isn't the point of this thread. 

Yes.  Here is the Frame rankings for PvE:

1. Trinity

2. Loki

3. Vauban

4. Mirage

5. Nova

6. Nyx

7. Rhino

8. Mag

9. Valkyr

10. Nekros

11. Volt

12. Ash

13. Excalibur

14. Banshee

15. Frost

16. Saryn

17. Ember

18. Zephyr

19. Hydroid

20. Oberon

That list.....*facepalm*...

Vauban is 3rd for PvE...*facepalm*

Valkyr is 9th for PvE....*2 facepalms*

Nekros is better than Ash and Zephyr for PvE.....*facepalm*

Ok,my face hurts.....Dont wanna go on with THE list else my face will look similar to Crewman Helmet...

But it seems the one who made THE list doesnt have the slightest idea of how PvE works.....So,lets get back to the topic of fav frame....

That list.....*facepalm*...

Vauban is 3rd for PvE...*facepalm*

Valkyr is 9th for PvE....*2 facepalms*

Nekros is better than Ash and Zephyr for PvE.....*facepalm*

Ok,my face hurts.....Dont wanna go on with THE list else my face will look similar to Crewman Helmet...

But it seems the one who made THE list doesnt have the slightest idea of how PvE works.....So,lets get back to the topic of fav frame....

At least you constantly slapped yourself for being wrong. 

Sure thing, buddy.  Mind telling me why you think Vauban, Valkyr, and Nekros should be higher or lower ranked than the frames above and below them in PvE?  Be specific.

Vauban's the king of Infested

Valkyr's the queen of tanks

Nekros is the king of farming and survival

You shouldn't rank frames in terms of PvP, but in other matters such as Defense, Capture, Survival, etc. Personally, frames shouldn't be ranked at all, since each one of them provide their own unique playstyles, benefits, and downsides.

Edited by Yazeth

Sure thing, buddy.  Mind telling me why you think Vauban, Valkyr, and Nekros should be higher or lower ranked than the frames above and below them in PvE?  Be specific.

Vauban should be below Rhino.....Because Vauban may be the god of death for Infested but it not so good for others....

Nekros.....Desecrate....Nothing that can help you survive high level missions.....Until DE fixes the AI for the clones atleast....So it should be after Zephyr if you are not farming,to be specific...

Valkyr....Most of the community will agree that it should be within top 5 frames....I dont know how you guys play valkyr,but with 1200 Armor(for me) and the ability to be invulnerable almost all the time....It can survive high level gameplay very easily.....

Your list made Zephyr look like S#&$,but Zephyr is awesome against Grineers and Corpus.....Use Turbulence,you are good to go....

Also,as much as Trinity is nice,there are better frames...Obviously Trinity is a very good support frame,but you dont get to do that Link+ Blessing combo now,so its not that offensive anymore......

Also,Ash and Excal at 12 and 13....Excal maybe the starter frame,but its not that bad. Radial Blind build on an Excal does wonders....And the new Bladestorm for Ash is just awesome...

Edited by NN13

Personally, frames shouldn't be ranked at all, since each one of them provide their own unique playstyles, benefits, and downsides.

^This.....You cant rank Frames. Every frame is better than the other in one way or the other,but also has a drawback....