Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Help Coloring Frames&weapons

YashaTheGoat

Question

5 answers to this question

Fiddle around, and try and avoid using Red/black. Every other player in the game uses it and it looks terrible.

Someone in my clan (Oh, I would name but he knows no shame), runs a pink Nekros, and that is much less of an eyesore than some things I see.

Remember that while high contrast may look impressive, subtle tones will be much more appealing in the long run.

Fiddle around, and try and avoid using Red/black. Every other player in the game uses it and it looks terrible.

Someone in my clan (Oh, I would name but he knows no shame), runs a pink Nekros, and that is much less of an eyesore than some things I see.

Remember that while high contrast may look impressive, subtle tones will be much more appealing in the long run.

LOL Red and Black is exactly what I suggested on his other thread.

Which leads me to the next point: You don't need to make two threads of the same topic.

If Red and Black is too mainstream, try doing Black and Green.

Or White & Orange.

EDIT:

I remember when all I had were the same palettes you have now. 

All schemes were hideous. Nothing works but I had to appreciate what I have.

I would really suggest you invest in a good color palette like: Classic Saturated.

It has a wide range of colors, it can basically be the only palette you own and you'll be satisfied.

Edited by AVEOX

I need help coming up with a color set or pack that will work on any frame and weapon and uses only the gamma pack and classic saturated. Thanks

Choose a color that you like, then use various shades of that color with a mix of some black and white.