Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Female Gamer Looking To Start A Females-Only Clan

Texa

Hello there!

I got an idea a while back to start a clan only for females. From personal experience I have as most other female gamers encountered harassment while playing different kind of games. So this is more of a check to see if there are any chicks out there looking for a calm place to hang out and play. There will be an open voice chat available as well!

I dont think its sliencing its more completely off typic shes basically asking for some girls to play with, insed of always playing with guys. and it turned into this is sexist not all guys are $&*^s, which she didn't say in the original post

Pretty much this.

I've cleaned some of the posts in this thread. It was apparent to me from the start that this thread is not discriminatory in any real way (it's about as innocent as a group of children hanging a "no girls/boys allowed" sign on their treehouse).

So please, people, don't make this a thread about gender discrimination. If Texa wants to make an all-female clan, she has every right to solicit it to other female gamers; this is a recruiting thread and should be treated as one.

Edit Yaer: i performed a second hard cleaning. Not to silence anyone. But if you guys want to make a discussion about the ways of making a clan, use General Discussion. Not a recruitment thread. PM me if you want to recover the content of your post(s) for a future use. Thanks for your attention!

PS: if you support the idea of the OP, just +1 her. Don't post if you are not interested/concerned by her recruitment.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, are you still planning to start an all girl clan? If so, I'd love to join. I'm mastery rank 6 with a little over 100 hours played. It's my first video gamebut I don't think I'm too bad lol. I'm currently part of a clan but because of the person who got me to join and his reputation in the clan, they want to do favors for me all the time to be on his good side. Anyways, kinda looking for a new clan and was considering an all girl clan. Let me know :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

As the founder of Warframe's only (so far) Christian clan, I support this clan 100%. I hope it flourishes.

People who cry "sexist" or "unfair exclusion" are people with a sick agenda that doesn't go along with your clan's goals, that's really all they are. Learned it with our clan, I reckon ya'll have learned it pretty early on too.

• 1 month later...

As the founder of Warframe's only (so far) Christian clan, I support this clan 100%. I hope it flourishes.

People who cry "sexist" or "unfair exclusion" are people with a sick agenda that doesn't go along with your clan's goals, that's really all they are. Learned it with our clan, I reckon ya'll have learned it pretty early on too.

Hey Lenobem, 

You're not the only Christian clan out there. My husband and I are Christians and have started our own clan. They may not be Christians but we keep up some pretty high standards.