The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alert Displaying And Filtering Program

Okiesmokie

I was wondering about it 

Click the Other then type

Vauban;Void;Forma;Tower Raid;blabla

Or do i have to type it like "Void;Vauban;Forma" or 'Void;Forma;blabla' ?

Kinda stupid to ask this but as far as i remember these things matters. For now im using it like you mentioned it there, lets see if it works like that.

I'm not sure i really do understand, but i would answer:

" and ' are not needed.

But beware, custom seem to be case sensitive, that means vauban is not same as Vauban

To be sure to pick vauban blueprints, i first entered Vauban;vauban (but Vauban is the good one)

same for forma, i used both Forma and forma (and Forma is the good one)

Got it? ;)

Sorry about the lack of updates, I've been pretty busy lately.  I haven't even had time to play Warframe, so I am actually not up to speed on what exactly came out in Update 8.  I've went through this thread and added the things that I have seen people mention, but if you know of any alert rewards that I still need to add, please let me know what they are.

I've also added the highly-requested feature of having an option to loop the sound.

1.5.0.0 Changes:* Configuration files automatically convert to the newest version. (Thanks to Sire404 for the method)* Made the "Other" setting more user-friendly.  Also removed the case-sensatitivy from it.* Added Vauban Chassis, Vauban Helmet, Vauban Systems, Forma and Void Key to the item list.  Please post in the thread if you are aware of any more things that need to be added.* Added an option to loop the sound until the window is active, or you click the tooltip that pops up.  ** Note: Clicking the 'X' on the tooltip will not stop the sound.  You must click the actual tooltip           or make the window active.  This is due to a limitation in the Windows API where you cannot           distinguish between the tooltip timing out, or the person clicking the 'X'* Possibly fixed some of the null-reference errors people have been getting.  Not 100% sure, as I   haven't been getting them myself.

Download Link: http://wfa.okiesmokie.ca/WarframeAlerts_v1.5.0.0.zip

Edited by Okiesmokie

You should make a donate button. I'd love to donate maybe a dollar? And if a lot of people donate, then you can get lots of $$. Then it would be more encouraging for you to continue working on this program.

I didn't release this program to make money, so I'm not going to add an intrusive donate button or anything like that.  If you really have your heart set on donating something, you can PM me and I can give you my paypal information, but donations aren't really something I'm looking for.

Well, I wouldn't have downloaded this if you had mentioned anywhere in the OP that you need a Twitter account to use it. Now it's just ended up an annoyance.

I'm not exactly sure how it's "ended up an annoyance."  You can choose not to use it if you like, but I don't see how that would annoy you at all.  There are plenty of other programs that don't require twitter login (but also do not have the features of my program), so feel free to use those instead.

Thanks for the update. Does Vauban Helmet refer to the normal helmet or Esprit, or both? It might be a good idea to add those to the filter separately if possible.

Edited by Inofor

Thanks for the update. Does Vauban Helmet refer to the normal helmet or Esprit, or both? It might be a good idea to add those to the filter separately if possible.

I think it refers to the normal helm, as i dont think the esprit already appeared in any alert. can you confirm?

Okie needs the item to appear at least once to be able to set filters.

I think it refers to the normal helm, as i dont think the esprit already appeared in any alert. can you confirm?

Okie needs the item to appear at least once to be able to set filters.

It was intended to be the normal helmet blueprint, but the way they have been doing other helmet alerts, I would not be surprised if it triggers for both.

Edit: See, the most recent alert is for the Ash Scorpion Helmet, but they do not include the name of the helmet in the alert.

Gefion (Ceres): Enemy Comm Satellite Vulnerable - 30m - 6400cr - Ash Helmet (Blueprint)

So I foresee some people being upset when an alert says "Vauban Helmet (Blueprint)" and it turns out to be the alternate helmet and not the helmet required to make him.

Edited by Okiesmokie

Love the program.

I do not know if this has been mentioned but after loading the new update, the alert feature triggered after an ash helmet alert came up (which I don't have marked to trigger). I do not recall it doing this in the previous version (only had 3 of the helmets marked to trigger then). One thing to note is that Vaubran is set where as before I was using the string feature and general term "vaubran" to find parts.

Again thanks for doing this.

Edit: My mistake. Forgot I turned on the money trigger recently. Please forget everything I said.

Edited by cobaltblue

On the bottom right where all the icons are, if I hide the icon, will it still notify me? or do I have to unhide it in order to receive alert notifications.

It will still notify you. Really nice program by the way, thx for sharing it.

WTF? loggin failed... incorrect input date. I'm 100% use my twitter account Email for login and password...

If you haven't fixed this yet, then you have to use your Twitter username, not email, to log in.