Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Suggestion) Add Clan Levels/perks

OneUp.

My suggestion:

Add clan levels that increases with affinity (possible obtained through dark sectors, and members activity) to unlock clan perks.

What kind of perks?

Fast Track = Level up faster

Cash Flow = loot extra credits

Bountiful = Increase the resource pickup

**Please feel free to post your perks suggestions so I may edit this post and add them

Also we could add some kind of extra bonus so when you are in party full of guildies (clan mates) to encourage and empower guild participation and cooperation.

Edited by OneUp.

I feel this was on their radar already or on the back burner.  But yes yes yes and yes. +1    Who doesn't love perks? 

I stopped playing warframe for a year and came back like a month ago so I am not really aware of their future plans.

But personally I LOVE perk : P

Resourceful = Gain another extractor and loadout slot

Assassin = +50% damage increase on stealth attacks, +70% damage increase when using stealth attacks on targets

(Capture, Assassination)

Operative = +5 seconds on terminal hacking and 10 free ciphers

Agility = +15% stamina recharge, +15% stamina max

Vengeance = +150% damage on surrounding enemies for 10 seconds (must use a revive or be revived for this to trigger)

Surge = +15% movement speed, +5% shield recharge, +5% stamina recharge, +5% stamina max

These are just rough ideas, I'll start thinking of more soon.

Edited by APBladeX

All the anti-clan players would be so &!$$ed, so would the 1man clanners. I think both groups are tools.. So just to get their panties in a bunch, i'd say yes.

+1 for the idea as well. Right there with skitz0 about encouraging active/loyal clannies.

Edited by Gurzil

This goes beyond simple perks, It is away to award loyal and active clan members and keep them vested within your clan/alliance. I very much love this idea and will have to spend some time of thinking of possible perks.

Agree, So they could add some sort of guild reputation level. The more active you are, the more increases hence it allows you to access these perks.

Great idea!

All the anti-clan players would be so &!$$ed, so would the 1man clanners. I think both groups are tools.. So just to get their panties in a bunch, i'd say yes.

+1 for the idea as well. Right there with skitz0 about encouraging active/loyal clannies.

Yes, people that only create a clan for themselves (i mean, if you like to be alone that is up to you) just destroy 1 of the main idea of playin ONLINE game, that is socialize and play in groups

Resourceful = Gain another extractor and loadout slot

Assassin = +50% damage increase on stealth attacks, +70% damage increase when using stealth attacks on targets

(Capture, Assassination)

Operative = +5 seconds on terminal hacking and 10 free ciphers

Agility = +15% stamina recharge, +15% stamina max

Vengeance = +150% damage on surrounding enemies for 10 seconds (must use a revive or be revived for this to trigger)

Surge = +15% movement speed, +5% shield recharge, +5% stamina recharge, +5% stamina max

These are just rough ideas, I'll start thinking of more soon.

Thank you for your enthusiasm. I'll add some to the op
Edited by OneUp.