Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For Babelfish Lovers

-CM-SASMcBride

I was bored and decided to poke around the Japanese section of forums and translate something to english, then remembered babelfish so thought id have a laugh and see what came out using google translate. This thread serves no purpose except to try and make someone laugh...

Original Japanese:

-Warframe をプレイするのに最低限必要なものやシステムを理解するのが、非常に難しいという声をプレイヤーから聞くことが時折あります。Warframe のアップデート14では、今までとは異なるチュートリアルを導入し、旧システムで報告されていたような問題を減らすことができます。

-「初心者 2.0」では、完全に生まれ変わったチュートリアルミッションとクエストを導入し、ストーリー調で没頭しながらゲームのコントロールを学べる方法を採用しています。

English translation from google translate:

There occasionally will hear from the player's voice and to understand the system and what the minimum required to play -Warframe, very difficult. You can reduce the problem in update 14 of Warframe, introduced a tutorial that is different from the until now, such as had been reported in the old system.

- In the "beginner 2.0", and has adopted a way to introduce a quest and tutorial mission reborn completely, learn the controls of the game while immersed in the story tone.

Now after I babelfished it myself

Japanese - German - Spanish - French - Hindi - Swedish - Italian - Chinese Simplified - Russian - English:

Sometimes, the players and the sound heard, at least, -Warframe game is very hard to understand. Update Warframe14 day, said the old system, there is not much you can work in accordance with the direction of the lesson.

- "Family 2.0", as well as research and monitoring can begin regeneration is completely immersed in the story, which he took to understand the control of the game.

Apparently, we still have some distance to progress before we get real babel fish (translating brainwaves)

Dug this up from an old post just to go with OP :)

P4e6qhx.jpg

btw, the following is the approximate translation of the original text.

- Ocassionally, we hear players voicing out the difficulties in learning the minimum basics of the system required to play Warframe. Warframe's Update 14 introduces a brand new tutorial which can eliminate the difficulties of the old system.
- "Beginner 2.0" is the introduction of the reborn tutorial mission and quest, which adopts the teaching of the game's controls while being immersed in the story.

Edited by smithf

i cant believe you dont know what bablefish is!!!!

You never went to that website where you could input text and it would translate it into 10 different languages then back to english?

or was into 10 different languages then back to english in between each different language? I can't remember now but they closed the site down in the end because of some reason or other.

on a positive note my post count has now gone up by 1 so i am happy