Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Selene And Some Chinese Words She End Me.

Waterheart

Question

So I made a report about missing credits I didn't had from last sundays alert and now she asks me the following:

EE.log

Launcher.log

DxDiag

I play through steam and it seems I don't have this files when I search them on my windows 8 Laptop. anyone can help?

Edit: *damn autocorrector it has to be send*

Edited by Waterheart

3 answers to this question

Your EE.log and Launcher.log files are located in your "%appdata%\local\Warframe" folder (commonly "C:\Users\<Your Windows Name>\appdata\local\Warframe", your appdata folder may be hidden and may need to be navigated to by typing it into the windows explorer bar).

You can generate a DxDiag.txt file by bringing up the Run prompt (typically Windows key + R) and typing "dxdiag" into the prompt and selecting run. This will bring up a DirectX diagnostic utility window which gives you a "Save all information" optionwhich will allow you to save the diagnostic as a text file.

9QyNCZU.jpg

Your EE.log and Launcher.log files are located in your "%appdata%\local\Warframe" folder (commonly "C:\Users\<Your Windows Name>\appdata\local\Warframe", your appdata folder may be hidden and may need to be navigated to by typing it into the windows explorer bar).

You can generate a DxDiag.txt file by bringing up the Run prompt (typically Windows key + R) and typing "dxdiag" into the prompt and selecting run. This will bring up a DirectX diagnostic utility window which gives you a "Save all information" optionwhich will allow you to save the diagnostic as a text file.

9QyNCZU.jpg

thanks! although it seems I can't reply as the local file doesn't safe things for a week.. thanks Letter13