The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.5 - It's Here Edition

Letter13

ATTENTION PC TENNO!
Posted on 27/08/2014 - 11:13
ExcavationTeaser-website.jpg

A message from a Mystery Associate:

Tenno,

I do hope you will forgive my concealed identity but dealing in these unsavoury circles demands unusual discretion.

I’m such a big fan of the Tenno, you’ve accomplished so much and with such rudimentary equipment. That’s why I’m concerned about the coming Balor Fomorians. I think we both know your Warframes are simply not sophisticated enough to stop them.

But I can help you... for a price.

You see, I have an appetite for the rare and extraordinary and I’ve recently learned of a fine substance known as Cryotic. If you are willing, I will supply the necessary equipment and coordinates for its extraction. In return, I will enlighten you with what I know about technology that could defeat this Balor threat.

To sweeten the deal I am even willing award bonuses to those of you who exhibit outstanding performance.

I must say, some of you display the inklings of good taste, if our partnership is a success perhaps we will get to know each other better.

Regards,
Your New Associate

Big fan of a Tenno.
Balor Fomorians.
Cryotic substance.

Technology to face Balor fomorians. 

Hmmm, this technology is most likely our beloved and infamous Archwing, but I thought it was Orokin invention to begin with. 
Maybe this secret fan of the Tenno is a Corpus guy.