Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage Is So Unbalanced She Ruins The Game.

MSD3000

Think about how murderously beautiful and suicidal this is

I already near kill myself with my pure thunderbolt Attica build on my tankiest frame

With Mirage it must be wondereful

Going to play with it right now

OC81VU6.png

Shred will make it harder to get headshots so it will probably lower effective dps against crowds but it will kill you faster. :D

Also, Thunderbolt procs from clones don't seem to harm the user so only MIrage's low hp/shield pools will make you die faster in this case.  I also want to note that I almost never significantly harmed myself while I was re-leveling my Attica (potato+forma) with the Mirage/Thunderbolt combo.

Edited by RealPandemonium

Did you play before ? When Mag's Pull was THE hawtness ? That thing teared apart anything, amazing CC, good damage, and everything that was pulled in a hole was dead, even if it was a lvl 9001 Napalm

HoM is not that powerful you know

Neither is pull

Shred will make it harder to get headshots so it will probably lower effective dps against crowds but it will kill you faster. :D

Also, Thunderbolt procs from clones don't seem to harm the user so only MIrage's low hp/shield pools will make you die faster in this case.  I also want to note that I almost never significantly harmed myself while I was re-leveling my Attica (potato+forma) with the Mirage/Thunderbolt combo.

I like to shoot close

QT saves lives

Just remove everything from the game, aside from OP's favourite setup. Because rest of the stuff upsets him.

/At last, something made thunderbolt somewhat viable again. It was completely outshined and outclassed by explosive weapons for a long time.

Mirage 1+3 with maxed ability power is the most fun thing in the game. It can make S#&$ weapons viable. When you need damage, just stay in the light with Eclipse. If you get bleed, hide in the shadow. Try that with no "survivability" mods, get them nerves tickled. For me it's just a weapon leveling setup or exterminate run fun. Out of all the frames, this gameplay requires the most awareness. (Mainly because you can't recast Hall of Mirrors until the duration ends. It's not Loki with 1 button invis spam, have to be more careful).

I play rhino with roar + ap + duration for a similar results. Want to just run around actually shooting things with an autoweapon.

Edited by Myocarde

If I played nothing but frames that relied on one move, then yes I would be very bored of this game. I generally bounce around frames, though, and avoid the boring ones. And that would actually be fine for me, but HoM is pretty egregious and abusers of it tend to bring down my enjoyment of the game, whether I'm the one playing Mirage or not.

And thank you to the people who corrected me on the xp issue, that whole thing is pretty murky sometimes.

well 4 moves isn't that much harder to push.  this game will always be easy when there are just 4 moves.

Doesn't it proc thunderbolt 100% of the time with her clones? Something's wrong with the proc rate on the clones, as you'll get radiation, viral, blast procs from her clone damage for whatever reason, even if the weapon you're using doesn't have that particular element, it'll still proc.

I think something's bugged with the proc rates on her clones.

Doesn't it proc thunderbolt 100% of the time with her clones? Something's wrong with the proc rate on the clones, as you'll get radiation, viral, blast procs from her clone damage for whatever reason, even if the weapon you're using doesn't have that particular element, it'll still proc.

I can only report Radiation procs, myself, which makes sense because they deal Radiation damage.  Also, Thunderbolt is a proc but not a status effect; clones can proc Thunderbolt regardless of the type of damage dealt.  The clones proc it at the usual rate of 30%.  

For reference: a proc is an effect that occurs a certain percent of the time for a given action.  Status effects in this game are procs that can occur when you deal the corresponding damage type but Thunderbolt is its own proc that occurs upon hitting an enemy with a weapon that has the mod equipped.  

As such, the bug you are observing is not with "proc rate" but with "status chance" for her clones.  That bug was supposedly fixed as well; her clones supposedly applied the elemental mods in reverse, resulting in the wrong elemental combos.  Either way, they should be dealing only Radiation damage now.

Edited by RealPandemonium

Her clones don't combine elements properly. Check out an ignis with one of the combined elements and you'll see the clones shoot a different stream. 

• 2 weeks later...

Im a mirage user here. previously I can say I abuse the attica+thunderbolt weapon and penta. but I can say that she is not OP. Thunderbolt has a 10m blast radius which is deadly to her if used in tight spaces. also I noticed when i run several def missions, the 250 blast dmg seems too fall and do nothing against high level enemies. yeah u can say she's OP in early game becoz of attica but it will not be tolerated in high levels. besides its a constant 250 dmg idk if heavy caliber or eclipse or other buffs can increase it but as far as i know I've dealt 500 blast dmg with it without maximation in eclipse.

crying about attica procs? its just damage.... 

it might as well just be an oberon or rhino spamming his 4... same aoe damage..

nova has a utility slow AND damage multiplier to the TEAM.  

mirage has a slow casting blind and a buff only to herself.

no contest.

HOM was already nerfed to do way less damage. 

crybabies like to cry