Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where The Eck Is My Kubrow?

Gulftown

Question

What's up with this? Just came back from a week's holiday to find my Kubrow gone. Spent platinum to it and it just.. died? Also, got an in-game mail about an affinity booster, yet can't find that in my inventory either. Where might it be?

Not the most intelligent game development to add sentinels that need daily look-after so they don't disappear. Especially, if you can use platinum to them.

8 answers to this question

What's up with this? Just came back from a week's holiday to find my Kubrow gone. Spent platinum to it and it just.. died? Also, got an in-game mail about an affinity booster, yet can't find that in my inventory either. Where might it be?

Not the most intelligent game development to add sentinels that need daily look-after so they don't disappear. Especially, if you can use platinum to them.

You have to put them in the Freezer if you are going away for a long time.

Please continue to ignore the mostly visible mechanic of preventing your Kubrow from degrading to death, known as Stasis.

Please continue to ignore the mostly visible mechanic of preventing your Kubrow from degrading to death, known as Stasis.

Also, your Booster has likely already run out because it activates as soon as you get it.

Edited by Rexlars

So there's something in-game that's obvious and visible that directly tells you that your Kubrow will decay to death?

'Cause I'd like a screenshot of that if so.

So there's something in-game that's obvious and visible that directly tells you that your Kubrow will decay to death?

'Cause I'd like a screenshot of that if so.

Operative word being "mostly". DE still should put a giant screen in your face giving you every single bit of information relevant at least once, maybe. (Though there's a wiki with and an in-game baby wiki that could do with an entry on the basics of Kubrows) I still do fault someone on the internet and on the forums and on Steam no less for not noticing this. 

Operative word being "mostly". DE still should put a giant screen in your face giving you every single bit of information relevant at least once, maybe. (Though there's a wiki with and an in-game baby wiki that could do with an entry on the basics of Kubrows) I still do fault someone on the internet and on the forums and on Steam no less for not noticing this. 

My concern is not that it's "not fully visible", my concern is that it's "not at all visible".

It's never told to the player at all.  That's a problem that I hope is fixed with 14.5 or whenever they get around to fixing Kubrows.