Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Happened To The Tenno?

UnknownBlademaster

Question

I've been out for 2 days, so I wasn't playing. I came back this morning only to see the last thing I've expected in this game - people in recruiting chat asking questions (mostly religion-specific) if you want to get an invite, trading chat having Tenno sell items for twice, if not 3 times bigger prices than before these 2 days!

I guess RNG kinda made up for this S#&$ by showering me with Neural Sensors and Orokin Cells which dropped from almost every enemy on Jupiter Io and Ceres Kiste respectively. Got so much atm I instantly started crafting 8 Orokin weapons and still got like 12 left I believe.

But on topic - seriously, what made the Tenno change so drastically over these 2 days???

(Never seen people ask more than 150p for HV, now 250p is "cheap". And Serration - 100p for maxed? REALLY? How the F*** I'm supposed to know who wrote the longest epic Persian poem? Or who was the 3rd president of U.S.A. when I don't even live anywhere near it???)

5 answers to this question

I've been out for 2 days, so I wasn't playing. I came back this morning only to see the last thing I've expected in this game - people in recruiting chat asking questions (mostly religion-specific) if you want to get an invite, trading chat having Tenno sell items for twice, if not 3 times bigger prices than before these 2 days!

This would be region moving over a few tabs, ignore them.

(Never seen people ask more than 150p for HV, now 250p is "cheap". And Serration - 100p for maxed? REALLY? How the F*** I'm supposed to know who wrote the longest epic Persian poem? Or who was the 3rd president of U.S.A. when I don't even live anywhere near it???)

Trading is the human random number generator, that number is your success in trading.

Never look at any price as final or set in stone. If it looks stupid, it probably is. If you know its hard to get, don't get suckered. 

For instance, I sold & will sell max Serration at 200p every time. One guy may go higher, one guy might undercut me a moment later.

Its random.