Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kogake Builds Please?

SpaceMarineLeon

Question

Hey everybody! I was just wanting to know if some people would care to share some builds on here? Mine are maxed and potato'd. I plan on forma'ing them once i figure out what polarities I want on them. I really love using them as my fun weapon. What I mainly want to see is a End-Game Kogake Build (like the best setup one could get for void). It's pretty much my favorite melee weapons even after using the Orthos Prime. Are they even eligible to be an endgame type weapon or would I be wasting my time? I would like to see other builds to see just what other people have also. Thanks! 

This is my current Set-up.

da0d9771-ed8f-4c65-b3da-4a4e898f65ea_zps

Let me know if I need some different mods and stuff. Open to suggestions! LD

4 answers to this question

That's what I use for Kogake, except I leave fury out since berserker satisfies me enough. Stick another elemental on or a smite mod.

Also, this stance shows off long periods of stagger/knockdown resist (hyper armor as wiki describes it). Very viable for endgame.

Edited by R34LM

That's what I use for Kogake, except I leave fury out since berserker satisfies me enough. Stick another elemental on or a smite mod.

Also, this stance shows off long periods of stagger/knockdown resist (hyper armor as wiki describes it). Very viable for endgame.

Why do you leave out Fury instead of Berserker? Fury can give the same stat boost without having to hope for a critical hit.

Why do you leave out Fury instead of Berserker? Fury can give the same stat boost without having to hope for a critical hit.

I find myself critting often with brutal tide for some reason, so I just switched it out for more damage.