Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Kubrow Alone

Terrornaut

So I wish I had a video of this experience...

The Kubrow Alone
I was playing as my Ember Prime with only a level 9 glaive prime. I was on Cordelia in Uranus, an exterminate mission with low level enemies.  For the hell of it, I ditched world of fire and went only using powers and glaive...but around 24 of 80 kills through, I throw my glaive and it just hits that perfect crack and launches out into space.

I never got my glaive back.

What I did get though, was an experience having to slide tackle enemies down for my kubrow to finish them, hoping for energy drops so I could nuke a row of snipers and lancers across that huge parkour cliff tile, and well...seeing my kubrow do some weird things like get animation bugged and fly fast with no leg movement and just...headbutt a guy to death.  Another time, he just stood in a corner while I was blocking bullets, or unblocking to see if shield damage would wake him up. No, kubrow cares not.

Lots of action depending on kubrow.

He came through though, when an arson eximus heavy gunner jumped off a ledge and landed on top of me and did its knockdown. Points for grineer there.  Kubrow bugged and flew at high speed doing its regular lunge attack, but up at its face.  Kubrow bullet face maul attack.

It was pretty fun still, despite the odd bugs.  Just wanted to share a lil story.