Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4 Login Rewards

(PSN)maxb7_

As you all may know, login rewards for ps4 do not include any of the platinum discounts.

I feel instead of getting a discount ( which is impossible on ps4) we should get a small amount of platinum

Heres my ideas:

20% 2-day = 5pl

50% 1-day = 10pl

50% 2-day =15 pl

75% 1-day = 25pl

75% 2-day = 30pl

What are peoples thoughts?

As you all may know, login rewards for ps4 do not include any of the platinum discounts.

I feel instead of getting a discount ( which is impossible on ps4) we should get a small amount of platinum

Heres my ideas:

20% 2-day = 5pl

50% 1-day = 10pl

50% 2-day =15 pl

75% 1-day = 25pl

75% 2-day = 30pl

What are peoples thoughts?

"should"

DE will never just give platinum away. Period.

DE gives away plat 6 times a week or more. You just have to watch livestream and devstreams.

My point was they do give plat away for free.

Also we do get discounts on plat once in a while as well as the plat that comes in the prime access packs which is included at a discounted price

Edited by (PS4)Lieu_David

...you mean, "You just have to watch livesteams and devstreams and then be one of the lucky, precious few to win."

I don't think so much that we should get free plat, at least not like you outlined, but I do think that the current Free Plat log-in prize that the PC players get should be included on the PS4 side.

I understand why they can't offer us the platinum discounts the PC players get, but we should at least get that Free Plat spin chance.

DE gives away plat 6 times a week or more. You just have to watch livestream and devstreams.

My point was they do give plat away for free.

Also we do get discounts on plat once in a while as well as the plat that comes in the prime access packs which is included at a discounted price

Not within the game mechanics, becuase that's what OP is refering to.

• 4 weeks later...

ok well DE could send you a code if you were to get the in game login reward for a platinum discout that you cuold give to psn for your said discount. like say you get the 50% discount jsut take the code they would send you in game to psn and put it in to get your discount for your platinum. Next perposal if they dont want to do that they need to give PSN members the abillity to trade credits for platinum after all its not fare to have the platinum = credits option but no credits = platinum option. like say i trade 100k credits and i get 100 platnium

ok well DE could send you a code if you were to get the in game login reward for a platinum discout that you cuold give to psn for your said discount. like say you get the 50% discount jsut take the code they would send you in game to psn and put it in to get your discount for your platinum.

And this is the only reasonable solution. There are some technical problems though:

1) I am not sure, whether they can generate codes "on the fly". They would have to have a long list of pre-generated codes for this.

2) Codes are transferable on PSN (it is not tied to particular account), thus code trading on ebay would start right away. Not good - people will log in just to get reward and monetize it on eBay.

So, platinum price reduction on PS4 will not happen, until PSN introduces codes or promotions tied to account (you log in to your PS Store and get a promotion directed to you only - you can use it, but you don't have to and you can't transfer it).

Edited by (PS4)Gilead09

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd like to see creds, personally. Grinding for credits is tedious as hell.....I have 1.2 million, but I will need more when I load up on primed mods to sell.

How about resources as a reward? The new tellerium, perhaps? Argon? Anything that is useful? Why do I get 2400xp for an oak tree when I log in? This helps me in no way.

Edit: I don't mean 10k....I mean 100k, 250k. Something that will have some actual bearing on your creds.

Edited by (PS4)handmedownheart

• 2 weeks later...

What DE should really do is, instead of a discount, give us that amount extra plat when we purchase a pack. That way DE don't have to change any of the payment solutions, and the only change would be server side for them.

For those of us that have much plat from selling, I'd be happier to see anything else that is useful as a reward.....r5 cores, huge credit caches, event set rare mods...hell, even  20 packs of argon crystals or something. For those of us that keep coming back, even with very little to do logging in day after day, there ought to be better rewards for doing so. 2400xp for something that has been level 30 since 1920 doesn't help me in the slightest.

Edited by (PS4)handmedownheart

For those of us that have much plat from selling, I'd be happier to see anything else that is useful as a reward.....r5 cores, huge credit caches, event set rare mods...hell, even  20 packs of argon crystals or something. For those of us that keep coming back, even with very little to do logging in day after day, there ought to be better rewards for doing so. 2400xp for something that has been level 30 since 1920 doesn't help me in the slightest.

What I am suggesting is a replacement for the discount packs we don't get. There's always room for more rewards in the table, and they should really take out the pointless stuff like warframe blueprints.

In my opinion, if we were to get any discounts or whatever, the trading chat would just rise in prices, since there is now a higher platinum amount in the game on avarage. so would it help? on potatoes/formas/cosmetics, yes. everything else, no.
I think they should just remove the discounts on PC. this is a free game. don't hand out platinum, which is their paychecks.

PC should get better login rewards than us on ps4 and xb1. If it wasn't for them there would be no warframe. The fact that they give any of the three platforms something for logging into a free to play game is more than enough.

That's no good reason for not improving the rewards on our system of choice. The PC players that helped make warframe have there founders rewards: Excalibur Prime, Skana Prime and Lato Prime.