Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Build Needed

ItPutsTheLotion

3 answers to this question

Here is my Valkyr Build, and she's basically unstoppable:

Equilibrium    Rage    Flow     Quick Thinking     Hysteria

Steel Charge     Intensify     Vitality     Steel Fiber

I also always equip her with a lifesteal melee weapon. Basically, forget sheilds, pump health a bit and rely on armor to negate damage. Your health will usually never be full, and between Hysteria and your focus attacks for lifesteal, neither will your energy be full; so Equilibrium makes either pickup that much better. With rage, as you take health damage you gain energy, as long as you have energy you have lifesteal melee, Hysteria's regen, and Quick Thinking's safeguard. Steel Charge also increases melee damage, thus increasing the amount of life stolen per melee attack, and I think it even benefits Hysteria. 

Edit: just noticed you threw two forma on her; so you can likely have more mods than even I run. I would suggest swapping out Fleeting for Reflection, especially if you really get into the melee lifesteal aspect of this build. Allows you to redirect a good 96% of damage, creating yet another barrier for your health.

Edited by inthephonebox

The armor buff from Warcry and the damage while in Hysteria scales with power Strength. I'd get a Blind Rage in there.

http://goo.gl/TFxFxI would be the setup I'd use - 2700ish armor after WC, reducing damage taken to just under 10%. The massive power strength more than doubles the damage contribution to Hysteria from the weapon.

Actually, I'd probably drop the efficiency mods for QT+Flow. Depends on how often you want WC active, I guess.