Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help With A New Warframe

(PSN)SpiderNFlyz

Question

So I started playing back when it was launched on PS4 but I didn't play it al that often. (I chose Mag and was rather upset that there was no ability to start over fresh without making a new account)

Anyway. I heard about the Mad Cephelon update and decided to download Warframe. And I love what's been done with the game. Only problem. I still hate Mag and because of this I don't want to keep playing.

Is there anyone that could help me quickly get a new Warframe? I have the blueprints for Oberon but I have no idea how to find his parts.

I also have the blueprints for one of the bows that I want. If that's a possibility also.

I would greatly appreciate any help I could get.

-side note-

Could I also get help with getting the crafting supplies for Cernos
    I only need 3 Gallium and 700 plastids.

Please the help would be greatly appreciated

Edited by (PS4)SpiderNFlyz

15 answers to this question

Oberon will be just as dissapointing as Mag because of 2 reasons.

1. At beginner levels (Like Mag) he is terrible.

2. You have to farm special enemies called "Eximuses". They are semi-rare depending on where you are in the star chart and have a low chance to drop oberon parts.

Good freakin' luck.

Depending on your playstyle and where you are in the solar system kind of determine which warframe you want/end up with at this time.

Normally I would offer to give you some parts but in order to trade you have to be mastery rank 2 or higher.

You can message me on PSN and I'll help you out. I would look on the wiki to see which frame you want/would like. Obviously some frames like vauban are only done through alerts (at least last I checked).

Farming Vor or Jackle will give you Trinity and Rhino respectively. I highly suggest either of them depending on how you're going to play. Are you going to be a support with friends or play by yourself?

If support, go with Trinity. She's a healer tank for low levels.

Rhino is a better tank with more damaging abilities. But doesn't have lasting effect.

To be clear, after successfully completing a boss mission, you get the blueprint to make the part for the warframe. not the part itself.

Also resources cannot be traded between tenno, you'll have to farm them yourself. Sorry! :S

To be clear, after successfully completing a boss mission, you get the blueprint to make the part for the warframe. not the part itself.

Also resources cannot be traded between tenno, you'll have to farm them yourself. Sorry! :S

But you can get the parts for Seer, or whatever it is. The pistol Vor uses from him. He doesn't drop blueprints for the weapon part. So is that different than a Warframe part? If so that's makes no sense.

Mag is a great anti-corpus frame. spam pull and shield polarize. :D

Vor in mercury drops the Seer and Cronus Blueprints and the Seer Weapon Parts, other Bosses drop Warframe Part Blueprints(which you have to build in the Foundry).