The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx Is Likely The Next Prime Frame!

Baruti

i was uploaded today with comments about 4  hours ago

Dam that's tight HIGH FIVE

I do want that armor tho hope it has cool energy bits to it  ya know to flash out my volt

ALSO this mean that the Loki Prime Access is going down in a 2 to 4 weeks so let's get it so I can PIMP my warframe...

but as the ppl said take with salt ok

Edited by Oxin

I'm just saying, I bet the armor parts and sugatra prime are Prime Access exclusives.

(Also, is there something against talking about leaked stuffs here? Or is that just me?)

The community moderators seemed a little miffed with me... haha. I post on the Dota2 forums a lot and Valve doesn't really seem to mind when people data mine their stuff. Maybe it's a bit different here though.

I didn't really get in trouble though, my thread just got moved.

It does seem a little odd though considering that when people have just a little hint of what's coming the hype seems to start building like wildfire.

We still don't truly know.

Will it be female? Signs point to likely, but which frame in particular? Not something you would truly know unless DE their selves lightly mention it.

Nyx Prime, Scindo Prime, Hikou Prime, Prime armor set, Vala Prime Melee dangle.

It's in the games files, it's confirmed.

... wow that was quick, if this is true with credible sources then I take back my word.

Edited by Trowicia

Nyx Prime, Scindo Prime, Hikou Prime, Prime armor set, Vala Prime Melee dangle.

It's in the games files, it's confirmed.

Beyond that, there is a lot more in the current branch of our version.....

Woop! One of my favorite frames shall finally be Primed! don't screw it up and make her hideous! I don't wanna see some crazy cyclops/beaver face going on... lol!

Well that gives them time to look at my Trinity Prime concept and hopefully pull some ideas from it. :P

Woop! One of my favorite frames shall finally be Primed! don't screw it up and make her hideous! I don't wanna see some crazy cyclops/beaver face going on... lol!

Well that gives them time to look at my Trinity Prime concept and hopefully pull some ideas from it. :P

Ya Nyx is one of my favorites as well hate to see them mess it up

Its a new rule that the first prime in every prime pair needs to be ugly. How far back this started depends on your opinion on Excal Prime. But look at Mag Prime (ugly)-->Ember Prime (good), Rhino Prime (ugly)-->Loki Prime (good), Nyx prime will likely be ugly and followed by a beautiful female frame prime (fingers crossed for banshee).