Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did De Nerf Credit Payouts?

SirGhosty

I first noticed when I finished an invasion mission on mars and only got around 700 credits I thought that was odd so I ran a mission on earth expecting somthing in the 2000's yet only got a measly 107. Is this a bug or has PWE reared its ugly head?

Why is everything "wrong" with the game suddenly being blamed on PWE? What happened to it just being a bug, or heaven forbid, an instance where you made a mistake?

Put the tinfoil and conspiracy theories away, good grief.

Edited by Vargras

I first noticed when I finished an invasion mission on mars and only got around 700 credits I thought that was odd so I ran a mission on earth expecting somthing in the 2000's yet only got a measly 107. Is this a bug or has PWE reared its ugly head?

Yea DE nerfed pretty much all credit payouts and raised the cost on all new items that can be purchased with credits.

Yea DE nerfed pretty much all credit payouts and raised the cost on all new items that can be purchased with credits.

^^ no

you still get the same payouts as before u14, but the initial results screen doesn't show the full amount.

The second result screen (the one you see once you're back to your ship) shows the full amount you've received.

^^ no

you still get the same payouts as before u14, but the initial results screen doesn't show the full amount.

The second result screen (the one you see once you're back to your ship) shows the full amount you've received.

Yea I know, but its still less than I normally got a while back when credits were in plentiful supply and not so reduced to where constant grind was necessary.

Yea I know, but its still less than I normally got a while back when credits were in plentiful supply and not so reduced to where constant grind was necessary.

i feel ya, i've burned through over 2m on kubrow & transmutation in the last two weeks. but dark sectors and void still pay out plenty.

You can always speed run a few t3-t4 missions. (hell even t1 can offer a nice return on time invested)

I don't see a difference in credits, where do you see the difference? 

as far as i know, they haven't been reduced. but some of the new items are very expensive (kubrow) and the new weapons (the ones available on the market anyway) have been on the high-side of costs.

i feel ya, i've burned through over 2m on kubrow & transmutation in the last two weeks. but dark sectors and void still pay out plenty.

You can always speed run a few t3-t4 missions. (hell even t1 can offer a nice return on time invested)

My Kubrow is in stasis cause I went broke from him, now I'm gonna go broke from the new Market item costs.

When the 3 run invasion gave 100k-250k credits when invasion was first released.

the gradivus dilemma was 10 months ago and the rewards to invasions was "adjusted downward" at least 4 months ago. (the exact time of that alteration escapes me at the moment, but i believe it was more like 6)

however, you do have access to the dark sectors for the equivalent of void tower 2-3 credit rewards without having to use a key.

and the new excavation rewards can be be quite extensive if you have a team that's working well together and aren't wasting too much time.

the gradivus dilemma was 10 months ago and the rewards to invasions was "adjusted downward" at least 4 months ago. (the exact time of that alteration escapes me at the moment, but i believe it was more like 6)

however, you do have access to the dark sectors for the equivalent of void tower 2-3 credit rewards without having to use a key.

and the new excavation rewards can be be quite extensive if you have a team that's working well together and aren't wasting too much time.

That invasion I was talking about wasn't an event, cause it lasted only 6 hours of random 50k-500k credit drops and it was at the oddest time of the day to have such a challenge.

That invasion I was talking about wasn't an event, cause it lasted only 6 hours of random 50k-500k credit drops and it was at the oddest time of the day to have such a challenge.

I'm not sure what you're talking about-- there were alerts with very high pay-offs recently, but those weren't invasions, and they were a mini-event that was only for a time to hype up the next bigger event (Breeding Grounds). There has been no big changes to invasion payoffs for a long while, if there has been any it would have been before I'd started the game back around U11-12.

So to answer the question, no, DE did not nerf the credit payouts.

I'm not sure what you're talking about-- there were alerts with very high pay-offs recently, but those weren't invasions, and they were a mini-event that was only for a time to hype up the next bigger event (Breeding Grounds). There has been no big changes to invasion payoffs for a long while, if there has been any it would have been before I'd started the game back around U11-12.

So to answer the question, no, DE did not nerf the credit payouts.

It was before U10 or was U10, but since Open Beta started the credits have been nerfed exponentially.

u10 was sept 13, 2013.

almost a full year ago.

yes, void rewards were dropped extensively, but there are now plenty of ways to make cash. ~18-20k per dark sector run. (less than 5 minutes with an overextended nova) ~5:20 if soloing survival. (assuming pluto / ceres)

~20k per t2 void, ~27k per t3 void (same for t4)

i managed to make about 30k on a single europa excavation run. (lots of 2k credit rewards)

if you're willing to trade some mods / prime items then coming up with the platinum for a booster isn't too tough.

the individual rewards were lowered, but the availability of ways to find large caches of credits has been increased.

Edited by xethier