Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So This Looks Remarkably Scarier Than Normal.

Llyssa

Not really what I would call scary.

Now if he were Jet Black and holding the heads of my family, now THAT would be scary

Meh. Not really. Black is kind of passe. "oh look, it's yet-another stalker wannabe."

It's the whole face with the lines being mirrored outside of it. It's much more striking when you actually click the pic. Is much more striking in-game than on the web browser.

Meh. Not really. Black is kind of passe. "oh look, it's yet-another stalker wannabe."

It's the whole face with the lines being mirrored outside of it. It's much more striking when you actually click the pic. Is much more striking in-game than on the web browser.

Personally, I don't think black is out of date, although black on its own will never ever make anything scary, it needs something to accompany it, like the severed heads of my family.

But I disagree with the "lines being mirrored outside of it" being scary.  It looks odd for sure, but not really scary.

But, what scares you may not scare me.

The reason black is scary is that it denies your eye detail. You can't make it black just for the sake of black, you have to make it black to conceal, and combine with enough not-black to spark the imagination about what might be in the shadows. Hence the enduring popularity of blood red.

FrJkmmh.jpg

I think the word you're looking for is "intimidating"

But this just makes me think of some really flashy super suit from some action comic so I wouldn't really call it either.

IMO, being scary or intimidating does not come from the style of someone's/something's outfit, and more about the small tells one can see or can't see (wear, tear, scars and certain mutations) and/or their behavior.

And well.. it's a clean looking still image, so yeah.

Edited by Kamikiri