Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orthos V Orthos Prime

WhiteCopain

Question

5 answers to this question

That's pretty annoying.

How is it annoying? One is a market weapon, the other is a void-farming weapon. It's more powerful because it's a lot harder to get.

As far as is there "any" reason to use the Orthos over the Orthos Prime: yes. Personal preference. Some people prefer the visual style of the modern Orthos.

How is it annoying? One is a market weapon, the other is a void-farming weapon. It's more powerful because it's a lot harder to get.

As far as is there "any" reason to use the Orthos over the Orthos Prime: yes. Personal preference. Some people prefer the visual style of the modern Orthos.

I got my blades and handles in a total of two runs. Had one friend with me so I got his blade.  Had recipe from casual play. Super hard to get.

I don't think a weapon should ever just be better then other weapons with zero trade off period. Even if it had more attack speed, range, damage, if it had less status chance or crit chance or even impact damage, someone could make a build for it. As it stands it's just use this or suffer, which is goofy, it invalidates a ton of the weapons in the games because they're awful to use.