Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Justice Prevails

TheErebus.

As many of you know, a youtuber by the name of Kootra was SWAT raided while he was live streaming counterstrike.

This is known as SWATTING. Essentially they call in fake terrorism threats and direct them to specific users using their I.P. addresses.

However, this one news article I have just read gave me hope:

http://nationalreport.net/15-year-old-swatted-domestic-terrorism/

The news is fake. The boy featured is a different person called Dylan Schumaker, sentenced 25 years for second degree murder of a baby. Apparently, the dumbass thought that covering the baby's head with a pillow and punching it continuously was a good idea to stop the crying.

According to the new posts, if it actually happened, then that would be nigh on unforgivable. To deliberately, on multiple occassions, jeopardize the life of someone and their family members over something so trivial... That's definitely not in any way, shape or form acceptable. The kind would definitely be able to sue for provable damages, at the least. If the news is fake, well, don't give trolls ideas. =_=

Edited by LordGreymantle

The news is fake. The boy featured is a different person called Dylan Schumaker, sentenced 25 years for second degree murder of a baby. Apparently, the dumbass thought that covering the baby's head with a pillow and punching it continuously was a good idea to stop the crying.

Huh. You're right.

Well there goes my hope for the entirety of humanity...