The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Heard That All The Big Alliances Fix The Dark Sector Fights And Do Favors For Each Other Behind The Scenes To Have Monopolies And High Taxes.

topshrek

So that's what PC is like huh?

Unfortunately yes.. I have looked at your dark sectors, and it makes me want to buy a PS4 even more. Yeah #PCMasterRace.. ha no. Look at the loudest of the PC players. You guys have a more fun community. The fun players on PC are well... quiet. Soon my Sony brethren, i'll be joining you and enjoy the PS4 Exclusives that are coming! 

My alliance attacked Lord of The East rail yesterday.They use 100k credit battlepay and has huge pool of creds to support them.We drained like 2 billion creds from them.Still they have to withdrawn all the creds from other conflict to pour into our challenge.But it seems they have some tactics with the credits,it's like they have unlimited credit.We obviously lost due to people choosing the 100k reward.

We're planning to attack them again.So when ever you see WFO alliance attack LOTE,we would like you to help us.We set the taxes to 10% or even 0% if we can take the rail in ceres for cell farming.Our alliance will still fight them for setting the taxes too high.

I wouldn't be surprised if leaders from these Alliances used the bodies of dead Tenno that fought for them to create Harvesters to further the rails protection.

I wouldn't be surprised either, except for the fact that zanuka have proven generally ineffective against tenno. Apart from that, using zanuka is a pretty smart idea.

Well the way it is set up now is quite a vicious cycle. Conspiracy or not, you need tons of attackers and good players on the attacking end. If nobody attacks then nobody can defend either and nobody gets battle pay. Since V is offering zero battle pay and LotE is offering a larger pool, you can see where the communities stand, they clearly would rather want the larger battle pay.

So yeah, the clans will just hoard the credits and it won't be able to be given back to the community. The mechanics are just set up against it. I'm sure most people now use the void since it's a little bit quicker, especially with capture missions the pay is better than dark sector. Play on the attacking end and you get mauled to death.

Edited by ivlr3vil

My alliance attacked Lord of The East rail yesterday.They use 100k credit battlepay and has huge pool of creds to support them.We drained like 2 billion creds from them.Still they have to withdrawn all the creds from other conflict to pour into our challenge.But it seems they have some tactics with the credits,it's like they have unlimited credit.We obviously lost due to people choosing the 100k reward.

We're planning to attack them again.So when ever you see WFO alliance attack LOTE,we would like you to help us.We set the taxes to 10% or even 0% if we can take the rail in ceres for cell farming.Our alliance will still fight them for setting the taxes too high.

doyourhomework_zps50f9476e.png

Do please try to report realistic numbers

I hope you realize when we offer 100k Battlepay that goes away in 1 hour that means we basically handed out something along the lines of 50-150 million credits in the span of one hour.

Hence why I said 'rarely offered' as opposed to 'never offered'

Besides, there's no need to justify your position, your running a business or so to speak, why does my opinion even matter? You shouldn't feel the need to clarify yourself, as you have done nothing wrong. Besides, assuming 15 000 or so players (out of the probably 30 - 60k active ones) play sechura in the days it is not in conflict you'd have 225 million credits or more, credits aren't a big deal really, now, the problem may just be fixing conflicts, although much is speculation

I only meant to point out that the vibe everyone gets is that its all a setup, and thats stopping more players from actually enjoying Dark Sectors

Naive  ^ ^

Does anyone know about ps4 problems

What problems? We had a couple high tax alliances try to take over, some even got ahold of Sechura and other nodes of interest. We have an alliance dedicated to destroying these types of things, with credits we generate through good ole 5 n outs with boosters and many other alliances that throw down when it gets out of hand. The result is what we have today, low taxes and an understanding that if you cross that line you will get hit. Rail counts are kept low so more can experience the sectors, and with everyone at low tax there is no threats on the horizon.

It's a brutal grind to overthrow the corrupt, but once it is done the payoff is worth it. Gotta stop talking and get on the grind and band together or it will never happen.

Edited by (PS4)D4rk50ul-v2

You ruined DS on PS4.

Why, you like eternal struggle and big bank take little bank? Literally anyone can win a rail right now if they really put in the effort. Our alliance holds 2 rails, both at 10% tax. I'd say only the greedy ones out there think it's "ruined" the rest of us enjoy clicking any node and not worrying about who owns it or if it's high tax.

Literally anyone can win a rail right now if they really put in the effort. 

^The only sentence that is really true and that everyone should keep in mind.

You ruined it, course there aren't any tensions there. everyone on a low rate and nobody wants to expand? = DS has failed.

All on a usable rate and a lot of tension, but nobody wants to attack, course they think it is too much work to face a good organised group? = DS has failed.

Resume: On every platform the players don't really get into this system on their own and demand(!) from DE to lead them by restricting everything that could grant access to advanced tactics besides the blank hammer.

Edited by -ExT-AtLasVegas

Well, then what are we to do?

DE made it pretty clear that one of the plans behind Dark Sectors was "political intrigue". They did not understand that they'd thrown up a free-market capitalist economy with no regulations, leaving the most dedicated Alliances to bond together in an Orwellian fashion, sucking the teat of our need to grind.

DE could change game rules to break these strangleholds, but at the same time how would they maintain that sort of "intrigue" thing? Do we really need that sort of extra crap on our plate, we who have no interests in clan stuff and just want to play? No! The Dark Sectors were a terrible mistake that may not be correctable!

So here we stand: the gamemode's broken as all hell, and the only two options are to change it completely, or just remove it. Lotus preserve us.

"PvP is a mistake overall.

The Traiding System is a mistake overall."

^ Those are not my yells or opinions - those are facts that DE claimed THEMSELVES to be true (before implementing them some month later).

This two separate systems weren't even planed to be included in Warframe by sketch.
So why to compromise their own principles, you ask?  - Course the forum cried with crocodiles tears (no it is not exaggerated) over half a year til DEs patience snapped and they showed them what they were asking for. Now ENJOY - you asked for it guys!!

Edited by -ExT-AtLasVegas

"PvP is a mistake overall.

The Traiding System is a mistake overall."

^ Those are not my yells or opinions - those are facts that DE claimed THEMSELVES to be true (before implementing them some month later).

This two separate systems weren't even planed to be included in Warframe by sketch.

So why to compromise their own principles, you ask?  - Course the forum cried with crocodiles tears (no it is not exaggerated) over half a year til DEs patience snapped and they showed them what they were asking for. Now ENJOY - you asked for it guys!!

Say that for yourself, there are lots of players that loves playing PvP in the Conclaves. The disaster was the Dark Sectors PvP.

As I mentioned, it was a quote of the dev. This means, that they had to recreate the whole system from the wrong starting point.

The disaster of DS is the same as of PvP. Nobody mind if you enjoy it though.

Quote of the dev? Nah those are your opinions. 

A late edit... DS PvP and Conclave PvP are not the same. Solar Rail Conflicts are just about spamming overpowered abilities and exploiting cheap tactics. The Conclaves have skills involved, parkour, aiming, twtich reflexes. 

Edited by RexSol

As I mentioned, it was a quote of the dev. This means, that they had to recreate the whole system from the wrong starting point.

The disaster of DS is the same as of PvP. Nobody mind if you enjoy it though.

Conclaves are nice though, its the DS that have problems probably because of the MOBA-style they use

I love the DS PVP. Not sure why it's a problem that nobody has attacked and had huge battles, they are players who rely strictly on high tax to pay out battle pay and without a node they simply won't put in the effort to earn the credits the hard way.

The real issue is people expect everything to be handed to them and don't want to work for it. The system needs a few tweaks but is far from broken.