The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Game Crashes Upon Ending Mission

Arkosine

I've now experienced about 5-6 times in a row the game crashing immediately upon entering the dropship before the rewards screen shows up. This seems to have only happened in the past day; I have not had this problem previously other than once in the first week of play. Upon re-entering Warframe, none of the mods or rewards I've picked up show in the inventory, although the alert missions that I have done no longer display as if they had been completed.

Not a huge deal on short missions, but very frustrating the first few times I did this on a wave 20 defense mission and two alerts.

A friend recommended allowing the program on my firewall even though this had not been a problem before. Tried this and it had no effect. However, so far, disabling Dx11 has worked fine, although I've only done short solo missions so far.

WAR-24894

EDIT: We've tracked down your crash and fortunately there have been a large number of logs submitted alongside it. We are now in the process of investigating the issue and we hope to have a fix in the future.

Edited by DE_Dmitri

Good news! A potential fix has been submitted and it should be live with today's update (due later today). Everything should function properly now, so please let me know if you are able to reproduce the issue.

Edited by DE_Dmitri

Never had that issue before, but apparently it seems the patch / update introduced that problem to me now.  Had that the last couple missions and stopped playing due to it.

Edit:  I'll also note that all the times that happened, there was severe game lag, not sure what caused by. I regualrly play with the person who was hosting the session, and it never happened before.

Edited by Onion1911

Never had that issue before, but apparently it seems the patch / update introduced that problem to me now.  Had that the last couple missions and stopped playing due to it.

Edit:  I'll also note that all the times that happened, there was severe game lag, not sure what caused by. I regualrly play with the person who was hosting the session, and it never happened before.

Would you happen to be running the game with APEX enabled? Because if so then I believe we have tracked down the culprit -- however a fix has not been added yet.

yep same problem here, was about to open a thread about it...
you finish the mission and bam, disconnected you'll be moved to the menu, right on the loading page before the results/compare tables appear. But then you aren't moved, you get stuck on the loading screen and need to close the game =/ 

it happens randomly, but it's getting annoying when it happens like 4 times in a row.

Edited by g43riel