Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guess Who's Back, Back Again, I Am Back, And Have No Freinds

SynisterDoom

You have my attention. What kind of HW failure?

(These are sometimes funny)

WELLLLLL 

My computer was plugged directly into my wall socket, so there was a big big thunderstorm, not the kind i was expecting from texas, it hit my room exactly, fried pretty much everything in my box, except for my hard drive

That exploded

WELLLLLL 

My computer was plugged directly into my wall socket, so there was a big big thunderstorm, not the kind i was expecting from texas, it hit my room exactly, fried pretty much everything in my box, except for my hard drive

That exploded

LOL

WELLLLLL 

That exploded

That's just...

Brilliant.

WELLLLLL 

That exploded

This is why we buy backup disks. XD

Well it's great that no one got hurt. Be a great story to tell your gamer kids years later.

"Heh, you whippersnappers got it all so lucky. Why when I was your age, we had to worry about lighting storms while we game."