The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Valkyr Hysteria Debate - Make Her A True Bloodlust Frame!

FatalJ

Yes.

Let me tell you in other way, in T4 Survival, +45 minutes, your team keep going down, you use valkyr.  How will you revive your teammates without going down too if you don't have the god mode skill? Valkyr it's very good as it is. Don't like it? There are other frames to be played. Have a nice day.

Let me tell you in other way, in T4 Survival, +45 minutes, your team keep going down, you use valkyr.  How will you revive your teammates without going down too if you don't have the god mode skill? Valkyr it's very good as it is. Don't like it? There are other frames to be played. Have a nice day.

Let me tell you in other way, I get it. You like easy/god mode, but that is unbalanced and has no place in WF. Valkyr is very OP as it is. Don't like it? There are other games to be played. Have a nice day.

Yes i like it easy, problem?

I want to kill everything in my way without getting hurt, problem? It's fun.

Valkyr is OP and hope it won't be nerfed/changed in any way.

And 'wow', you had to copy what i say? Nice of you. (In a bad way)

Not gonna spam around for a simple argue.

I see lot of people complaining about a weapon/frame that it's too OP, after nerfing it, they will cry.

/end

Edited by Just4Games

I see lot of people complaining about a weapon/frame that it's too OP, after nerfing it, they will cry.

/end

I copied your format to make a point.

People will complain no matter what.  I don't want things to be OP or useless, but I will let you in on a secret.  There is actually a lot of area between OP and useless.

Let me tell you in other way, I get it. You like easy/god mode, but that is unbalanced and has no place in WF. Valkyr is very OP as it is. Don't like it? There are other games to be played. Have a nice day.

I'm not sure it's very productive/wise to use extremes like that... Or to provoke them.^^'

Hysteria "God mode" has it's downs too. No range, gimped damage and mobility when compared with Melee builds, and it's a necessary evil unfortunately. Enemy scaling demands that kind of stupid thing to counter it's own level of stupidity when it goes bonkers.^^

Though for the Star Chart levels, Hysteria is "Easy/God mode", I agree entirely. Then again, so is Melee build.^^

Use your head and CC instead of relying on flat invincibility like youre supposed to?

/end

Youre so bluntly biased it hurts

Your opinion literally holds no value here

If youre in it for yourself and not for the game then youre simply wasting your time on these forums

Go buy GTA and enter in a few cheat codes if you like being invincible so much, its not gonna fly here and youre wasting everyones time

Considering that lifesteal(even that is replaced by using life strike) and immortality is only really good thing about hysteria, damage is low even with D nikana when high lvl enemies enter the scene, i really dont see why hysteria needs to be changed. I main her and i usually just use warcry+ life-strike weapon my way out, that also give sorta immortal status, guess we need to change/nerf warcry too eh? or paralysis as i can use that to stun enemies and life-strike my way out there, guess that needs change/nerf too? There is 3+ ways to be immortal with valkyr and hysteria may be worst one out of them, so why bother changing it?

Considering that lifesteal(even that is replaced by using life strike) and immortality is only really good thing about hysteria, damage is low even with D nikana when high lvl enemies enter the scene, i really dont see why hysteria needs to be changed. I main her and i usually just use warcry+ life-strike weapon my way out, that also give sorta immortal status, guess we need to change/nerf warcry too eh? or paralysis as i can use that to stun enemies and life-strike my way out there, guess that needs change/nerf too? There is 3+ ways to be immortal with valkyr and hysteria may be worst one out of them, so why bother changing it?

Because true immortality is OP.

Because true immortality is OP.

Yeah whatever, many valkyr players who main her use it rarely as it is now, mostly uses it in order to just survive few minutes more, might as well change it way so it is even more rarely used, if not at all used. Then again there is very few frames who has at least some way useful 4th ability in "end game"... might as well lower it even more, will be suited change after what happened to nyx. Next stop should be nova,rhino,vauboss,mirage(blinding entire room is waay more OP than having one a-hole who cant do anything be immortal, just saying) then we are all good.

Yeah whatever, many valkyr players who main her use it rarely as it is now, mostly uses it in order to just survive few minutes more, might as well change it way so it is even more rarely used, if not at all used. Then again there is very few frames who has at least some way useful 4th ability in "end game"... might as well lower it even more, will be suited change after what happened to nyx. Next stop should be nova,rhino,vauboss,mirage(blinding entire room is waay more OP than having one a-hole who cant do anything be immortal, just saying) then we are all good.

I did say give Hysteria 90% damage reduction and 25% max HP based HP steal per hit per enemy (hit three enemies in one hit and get back 75% of your HP).

I did say give Hysteria 90% damage reduction and 25% max HP based HP steal per hit per enemy (hit three enemies in one hit and get back 75% of your HP).

About dmg reduction.... go t4 exe, use mirage cast ecilipse stand in shadows and see how much they care about you fancy dmg reduction.... but change if ya will(i would welcome extra 7points and extra slot to formaed), even though instead this there is frames that need rework more than valkyr and her hysteria.

If it didnt have invi id use it more

I literally have a slot on my main build that i have no idea what to do with

I threw whatever on for now but id like to use hysteria when its not useless

About dmg reduction.... go t4 exe, use mirage cast ecilipse stand in shadows and see how much they care about you fancy dmg reduction.... but change if ya will(i would welcome extra 7points and extra slot to formaed), even though instead this there is frames that need rework more than valkyr and her hysteria.

T 4 survival 1 hour in without hysteria and still holding up

Reviving people under heavy fire and rolling out of QT stunlock to stay alive

If it didnt have invi id use it more

I literally have a slot on my main build that i have no idea what to do with

I threw whatever on for now but id like to use hysteria when its not useless

T 4 survival 1 hour in without hysteria and still holding up

Reviving people under heavy fire and rolling out of QT stunlock to stay alive

Never said you need hysteria to hold up(i have soloed semi long  survivals without ever using it), also QT does not do same as damage reduction, QT prevents lethal damage, while dmg reduction just reduces overrall damage. Mostly  when i use hysteria, i use it to survive from certain death or to revive friendies who are downed in middle of enemy forces.

I dont have QT and most likely never even get it, but i  just roll with warcry+ life strike weapon, most likely dual ichors, 1second i have gained over 600+ health or with paralysis+ life strike weapon. Works better and is cheaper in energy than hysteria. In the end, only real benefit hysteria is ability to keep team alive in thoughest spots if they are downed and that you can do sonic jumps.

Dont know how removing immortarity from any ability makes said ability more useful, but everyone at their own i quess.

Never said you need hysteria to hold up(i have soloed semi long  survivals without ever using it), also QT does not do same as damage reduction, QT prevents lethal damage, while dmg reduction just reduces overrall damage. Mostly  when i use hysteria, i use it to survive from certain death or to revive friendies who are downed in middle of enemy forces.

I dont have QT and most likely never even get it, but i  just roll with warcry+ life strike weapon, most likely dual ichors, 1second i have gained over 600+ health or with paralysis+ life strike weapon. Works better and is cheaper in energy than hysteria. In the end, only real benefit hysteria is ability to keep team alive in thoughest spots if they are downed and that you can do sonic jumps.

Dont know how removing immortarity from any ability makes said ability more useful, but everyone at their own i quess.

You should try QT sometime

Its helpful

Removing invi from hysteria alone isnt the solution

Removing invi and making hysteria worth using is what id hope would happen

Giving it CC resistance and allowing use of your own weapon on top of making it into more of a melee self buff rather than what it is would be nice

Yeah, let's ruin her already bad (but pretty and fun) ult. If you gotta change it then make her health decrease but be unable to go lower than 1 in hysteria, then it will require either aggressive play to end it with enough health leeched or taking cover so that you do not get destroyed when it's duration ends. It would also work with Rage in amusing ways.

But best leave it alone, the poster below is absolutely right.

Edited by rroorr

TLDR - Invulnerability SUX!

It's fun, enjoyable, and frankly worth it if not imbalanced. It's this kind of argument that tends to destroy a lot of unbalanced, but enjoyable things.

So no, I'm not in favor of changing this. The trend is showing that Digital Extremes continues to nerf Warframes so they scale even worse then they already do, for example, Frost Snow Globe and Nyx Absorb.

We've already sacrificed a lot of things, while ignoring the rights of players who enjoyed said things, for the sake of a whiny minority screaming and crying for "balance". Frankly it's already bad enough. 

Edited by Arabaxus

It's fun, enjoyable, and frankly worth it if not imbalanced. It's this kind of argument that tends to destroy a lot of unbalanced, but enjoyable things.

So no, I'm not in favor of changing this. The trend is showing that Digital Extremes continues to nerf Warframes so they scale even worse then they already do, for example, Frost Snow Globe and Nyx Absorb.

We've already sacrificed a lot of things, while ignoring the rights of players who enjoyed said things, for the sake of a whiny minority screaming and crying for "balance". Frankly it's already bad enough. 

Do you have proof that its a minority or are you just being the real whiny minority?

I've always been a fan of Krieg's "kill something, get full health back" mechanic, but considering that everyone else is most likely using their overpowered AoEs that would make it quite difficult for Valkyr to survive in co-op.

Still, I would rather see a massive damage and life leech buff on Hysteria, to make you work for your invincibility, rather than the whole "get damaged but only if you don't kill everything around you" mechanic.

Players have no rights beyond what DE gives them.

For once i agree with you

Though in fairness DE should pay attention to and cater to players wants and needs otherwise theyll lose popularity and their game will fall

They are dependent on the customer after all

You do realize that your not supposed to get past level 70+ enemies right?

You are supposed to be forced out of the mission once you reach a point that you just can't take anymore.

That is the whole concept behind survival type game modes.

Nothing and I mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! should be balanced with 70+ enemies in mind.

Heck, the game shouldn't even be balanced with 50+ enemies in mind!

Edited by Trenggiling

You do realize that your not supposed to get past level 70+ enemies right?

You are supposed to be forced out of the mission once you reach a point that you just can't take anymore.

That is the whole concept behind survival type game mods.

Nothing and I mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! should be balanced with 70+ enemies in mind.

Heck, the game shouldn't even be balanced with 50+ enemies in mind!

Level 70 enemies are in the game so the game should be balanced for them, even if it is much harder than lower levels.