Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Everything

tehgreg

I say let's Prime/Wraith/Dex/Dragon/Vandal/MK-1 every weapon,sentinel and warframe out there. Because why not. Mastery rank 654 here we come.

Hey, let's not stop at that. Let's Vandalise Dragon Weapons as well. What about Dragon Soma Vandal? Or maybe some Dex Prime Angstrum Wraith?

OR

Forged in the most secret Corpus laboratories, triple reverse-engineered by captured Void scientists combined with Infested Chargers and cloned Grineer flesh, after years of research - I present to you:

PRIME DEX DRAGON GORGON SOMATRON VANDAL WRAITH

3493zmh.png

Buy it now for 10,000 platinum or you can have a chance to acquire one of the blueprints by transmuting 4 Primed Chambers and 100,000,000 credits. (20 item slots required)

Edited by tehgreg

I say let's Prime/Wraith/Dex/Dragon/Vandal/MK-1 every weapon,sentinel and warframe out there. Because why not. Mastery rank 654 here we come.

Hey, let's not stop at that. Let's Vandalise Dragon Weapons as well. What about Dragon Soma Vandal? Or maybe some Dex Prime Angstrum Wraith?

OR

Forged in the most secret Corpus laboratories, triple reverse-engineered by captured Void scientists combined with Infested Chargers and cloned Grineer flesh, after years of research - I present to you:

3493zmh.png

Buy it now for 10,000 platinum or you can have a chance to acquire one of the blueprints by transmuting 4 Primed Chambers and 100,000,000 credits. (20 item slots required)

Does it fire Grate Primes? I'll just take it for granted that it does.

3493zmh.png

Do want DAT GAN!

PS Too much hate, mate, relax, move from dads house, get a job. WF is a very moderate to finanses game, considering other projects out there.

Does it fire Grate Primes? I'll just take it for granted that it does.

Pf! Of course it shoots Grate Primes! Why anyone would want it any other way?

Edited by Vicious_D

OR

3493zmh.png

You forgot mutalist...

PS Too much hate, mate, relax, move from dads house, get a job. WF is a very moderate to finanses game, considering other projects out there.

I am not complaining or hating on anything, I just posted this because I thought that some people might consider it funny :D I buy platinum every now and then and I don't mind the prices or anything ;)

The gun also comes with many different camos such as Rubedo Phased or Forest Obsidian.

I am not complaining or hating on anything, I just posted this because I thought that some people might consider it funny :D I buy platinum every now and then and I don't mind the prices or anything ;)

The gun also comes with many different camos such as Rubedo Phased or Forest Obsidian.

Nah, JUST rubedo and Obsidian? At least give it soam primed orokin cell plating...