Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hows My Valk Build, Am I Doin It Wrong?

Splort

Question

12 answers to this question

You want to build for Warcry because Hysteria is only okay in the endgame where as Warcry buffs our armor and melee speed which are both perfect for Valkyr.

Yeah il have either 2 build for either and a 3rd build for both. 

I'd change Blind Rage with Intensify, because if you don't have all that energy when in bad situation there's a problem. Just equip Dual Ichors or Dual Zorens to do massive damage

Il change one of the ability slots to fit Intensify, And i do have dual Ichors

Yeah il have either 2 build for either and a 3rd build for both. 

Il change one of the ability slots to fit Intensify, And i do have dual Ichors

My suggestion was actually removing Blind Rage and changing it with Intensify, if you want to keep it in yoir build I suggest you to use Fleeting Expertise too.

Peronally, I would use intensify and Narrow Minded (rip - rip line)

Rip line is only good for situational use, you can accomplish its mobility with coptering anyway. Have you tried coptering with Dual Ichor while under the buff of berserker and warcry? Makes you lul every time. Also, you want to maximize your power strength in order to increase the buff you get from warcry. so + a huge amount of armour and melee speed.

Not going to bother to look at this since only a few things are critical to Valk, the rest being personal preference.

1) Steel fiber, vitality, and rage. If these aren't present and maxed, then you're really doing it wrong.

2) Warcry and hysteria. Again, if these aren't present and maxed, you're doing it wrong.

Anything after that is personal preference.

Personally, I like ripline for mobility and dealing with flying enemies--and the occasional stubborn and/or stupid tenno. I tend to run high efficiency spam builds with lowish durations. Just the way I'm used to playing and it works. A lot of efficiency vs. power is debatable. I also run Dual Ichors. I like them and I'm used to them and they work very well. There are other ways to go about this, but they tend to come down to six of one, half a dozen of another.

Not going to bother to look at this since only a few things are critical to Valk, the rest being personal preference.

1) Steel fiber, vitality, and rage. If these aren't present and maxed, then you're really doing it wrong.

2) Warcry and hysteria. Again, if these aren't present and maxed, you're doing it wrong.

Anything after that is personal preference.

Personally, I like ripline for mobility and dealing with flying enemies--and the occasional stubborn and/or stupid tenno. I tend to run high efficiency spam builds with lowish durations. Just the way I'm used to playing and it works. A lot of efficiency vs. power is debatable. I also run Dual Ichors. I like them and I'm used to them and they work very well. There are other ways to go about this, but they tend to come down to six of one, half a dozen of another.

Another essential mod is Quick Thinking for those really long survival runs.

You want to build for Warcry because Hysteria is only okay in the endgame where as Warcry buffs our armor and melee speed which are both perfect for Valkyr.

Hysteria builds are legit now with the changes.  Build for max duration and max power (you won't need to be as tanky since you'll be using hysteria most the time), use dual ichor with crit mods, pressure point, fury and spoiled strike.  In game, activate hysteria and keep up warcry and have fun being overpowered.

Ok, SO Hysteria can only be powered up by your Warcry and Ability Damage mods, Correct?

Also your weapon.  Dual Ichor or Zoren are your best choices.  Hysteria seems to scale with crit chance and damage mod, physical damage mods (pressure point and spoiled strike) and fury.  Hysteria isn't affected by elemental damage mods.