Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

X United Forever!

(XBOX)TheGeekCritic

I'm very intrigued by your presentation of your clan. I am a casual player and still fairly new to Warframe, but I have been enjoying it a surprising amount. This space ninja stuff is a lot fun! So far I've been doing missions generally solo, mostly so I can go at my own pace and not embarrass myself in front of others! It's clear that several types of missions simply need a party, though. But even the most amazing badass (which I am not) just can't be in several places at once.

Listening to the chat channels in game I feared the game was all about people constantly farming resources and otherwise grinding, I have enough of the daily grind at work, and when I get home, I want to play a game to have fun! So I've usually been doing a mission or two when I get home in the evening. Reading your philosophy of a clan was a welcome surprise. I've always been motivated by games that are social, and I'm definitely not afraid of my mic. In fact I can ramble on a bit!

If this meets your definition of "be active," you have space, and welcome neophytes, I'd like to try being a part of your clan.

Happy Tennoing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is the strangest recruiting thread I've ever read.

Why would you say

"I admit to accidentally making mistakes on my own which I do and do not regret in which created more issues"

And

"To my good friends who I betrayed or even stabbed in the back, I apologize for the wrongs I did to you, please forgive me."

Not only does that sound odd but now I cant work out why anyone would want to join you.

If your recruiting you may want to consider telling people about the clan and why its a good place to be and not what your issues are.