Warframe - Dream

Karel

извините за ошибки, если таковые имеются ... я иностранец

Щиты - 50
Здоровье: 200
Броня - 100
Энергия - 150
Выносливость - 200

1) Цель и ряд постоянных противников затишья. Оппонент очнется, как только получает убыток, или warframe не коснется его. Союзники целью может разбудить ее

2) Запускает вокруг себя шипы, пропитанные снотворное. Попадание в цель начнет замедляясь, а затем остановится на все, заснув за 12 секунд

3) погружает цель в глубокий сон, а затем, манипулируя его, заказы стрелять на все, что находится в движении. После смерти цель начинает испускать газ из которой в ближайшие противники слишком заснуть, повторяя поведение убит ранее.

4) Сон излучает снотворный газ, погружая противников в коме. Враги начинают терять здоровье (300 к / с), и они теряют его, пока им не не проснуться, или не получит травмы от оружия еще. Но также Мечта уязвим, он не будет иметь возможность двигаться первые 10 секунд, себя заполнение (сам) здоровье (50 к / с). 
Газ works только первые 5 секунд, затем исчезает, оставляя  на сон  на медленную смерть.

(И я эскиз ... Да, я знаю, что мои руки неуклюжи)

6079273.png
Edited by Karel

I am sorry for the mistakes, if any ... I am a foreigner

Shields - 50 
Health: 200 
Armor - 100 
Energy - 150 
Endurance - 200

1) The purpose and a number of permanent lull opponents. Opponent wakes up as soon as gets loss or warframe not touch it. Allies aim can wake her

2) Run around him spikes, soaked sleeping pills. Hitting the target will start slowing down and then stop all falling asleep in 12 seconds

3) Puts the target into a deep sleep, and then manipulating his orders to shoot at everything that is in motion. After the death of purpose begins to emit the gas from which the next opponents are too sleep, repeating the behavior killed earlier.

4) Son radiates hypnotic gas, plunging opponents in a coma. Enemies begin to lose health (300 frames / second), and they lose it, until they do not wake up, or injured by weapons more. But also dream vulnerable, he will not be able to move the first 10 seconds, a filling (self) health (50 frames / second). 
Gas  works  only the first 5 seconds, then disappears, leaving  a dream  to a slow death.

(And I sketch ... Yes, I know that my hands are clumsy)

6079273.png

Translated for those who cant read his language
(Computer translated this not me so i apologize if any of the words or sentences are wrong
Edited by Sev7n

So a frame that makes everyone goto sleep?  What happens with Corpus?  Aren't they all robots?  Interesting idea, but need to use better abilities because robots don't sleep.  Try something like a virus or sickness or disease that affects bad guys in the same way.  Robots and computers can get viruses.  You can use the same delivery methods like you stated above with the spikes and gas.

You can also say that the new frame came from the infected in the lore.

Edited by Phooney

So a frame that makes everyone goto sleep?  What happens with Corpus?  Aren't they all robots?  Interesting idea, but need to use better abilities because robots don't sleep.  Try something like a virus or sickness or disease that affects bad guys in the same way.  Robots and computers can get viruses.  You can use the same delivery methods like you stated above with the spikes and gas.

You can also say that the new frame came from the infected in the lore.

no the moas & ospreys are robots

when you shoot off a crewman's head it shows they're human or something

I dunno how it would happen but probably putting them to sleep would mean temporarily shutting them down.