Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warmeme

Suprizebuttseks

way too soon bro

ebolas been killing people since the 70s and before (main outbreaks to date starting in the 70s when it was ID'd) so whens it going to be not too soon? The only reason that guy died was because the doctor "didnt notice" that he was from freakin liberia and sent him home saying he had a regular virus.

Edited by Echoa

Without archwing and life support

near sun

I'd be surprised if Lordjizz could do anything other than tell me things i already know. Since he basically doesn't serve any function other than comic relief, it would be more appropriate for HIM to be thrown out of the airlock instead - Then, he would serve another form of relief.

dp38i.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

We need more people in this thread :/

Ladies and gentlemen rumors say that a vengeful character appeared in the origin system,they say that he comes out of the shadows when we are in trouble, save our women and protect our children from the evils of space before going back into the darkness without making a sound or leaving a trace...you'd wonder if he was really there to begin with!

But he did, he exist! 

1415566316-prodman.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen rumors say that a vengeful character appeared in the origin system,they say that he comes out of the shadows when we are in trouble, save our women and protect our children from the evils of space before going back into the darkness without making a sound or leaving a trace...you'd wonder if he was really there to begin with!

But he did, he exist! 

1415566316-prodman.jpg

bless your soul

But he did, he exist! 

1415566316-prodman.jpg

ALL HAIL JOHN PRODMAN

But he did, he exist! 

1415566316-prodman.jpg

A winner is you