Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warmeme

Suprizebuttseks

its a reference to something

Well then, keep trying to explain why it's funny and/or interesting. I'm sure once everyone has all the details on why they should be amused, we will all laugh ourselves silly.

Maybe if you made some pie charts or bar graphs it might help?

Well then, keep trying to explain why it's funny and/or interesting. I'm sure once everyone has all the details on why they should be amused, we will all laugh ourselves silly.

Ixnay onay ethay alexisay exastay explanationay anday iepay artschay.

I'll give you a hint... NSFW

Some of my Warframe buddies play Cards Against Humanity with me. We have "I'm detecting ______. It's the Grineer." as a question card and "The Corpus. Definitely the Corpus." as an answer card. They've come in handy more often than we expected.

Some of my Warframe buddies play Cards Against Humanity with me. We have "I'm detecting ______. It's the Grineer." as a question card and "The Corpus. Definitely the Corpus." as an answer card. They've come in handy more often than we expected.

That is beautiful.

Words do not adequately describe how much I love this